Saturday, July 31, 2010

Teen depression, i have a fear of hurricanes that is starting to take over my life and i need advice! please..?

help me,


i had to evacuate for Katriana, and i stayed at my uncle's house for 4 weeks total, i went for 2 weeks came back but the lights were still off the house was damaged so we went back for another two weeks because of my asthma made it impossible for me to stay here, but my step dad stayed and fixed everything, but it took me two and a half years to be able to watch the weather during that season, then a year and a few after i started that Gustav came and we had to do it all over again!!!! it feels like even though i still have my mom and step dad and friends i'm still loosing everything! my sister was murdered after Katrina she went alittle off track after the storm and it just finally took her a year ago :( now her kids are with there dad who doesn't take care of them and wont even let me see them because his new wife dosent like me because i'm white. my pets picked up an illness from the gustav evac and now there slowing going, we dont have flood insurance to recover so if something does happen we could start over, we'd just live with my uncle and i cant do that we don't get along at all!!!!!! for a very privet issue but i just wanna say i'm not being whiny when i say i cant do that. people say that it's not my problem to worry about and i need to stop. but i dont understand how is it not my problem? this is my life, my roots are here, i have everything here, and most importantly i am my own person i cant just follow some1 else's lead, like my mom she wont listen to me she'd rather turn her head and pretend that it's not happing it's what she does to get over things, my step dad is the same way. my friends say i need help, but i cant get the help i need, i cant get away from this feeling, and before someone says ';pray'; i dont believe in that, i prayed for years to keep my sis safe and look where that got us she's now six feet under, i prayed for her kids and well that got them a abusive dad and step mom, i need real help, please,Teen depression, i have a fear of hurricanes that is starting to take over my life and i need advice! please..?
I can't even help myself :( I'm so stupid, there are many other life out there that are worse than I am.


All I can do now is wish for your happiness and I hope you can seek out your hope. People need hope to live on.Teen depression, i have a fear of hurricanes that is starting to take over my life and i need advice! please..?
you need to take positive action and move from areas that have hurricanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment