Saturday, July 31, 2010

If The Magic 8-Ball appeared on The Path of Your Life, & you decided to seek its advice, what did it tell you?

http://sixminutes.dlugan.com/wp-content/…If The Magic 8-Ball appeared on The Path of Your Life, %26amp; you decided to seek its advice, what did it tell you?
Ask again later.If The Magic 8-Ball appeared on The Path of Your Life, %26amp; you decided to seek its advice, what did it tell you?
stop shaking me!!!! I told that i was on a lunch break!!!!!
It is decidedly so
It is decidedly so.
I didnt like my answer so I tried it four times....


I guess it is decidedly so......cos that is what I got each time!!


Damn ball.....


I'm gonna keep playing until it comes up with something I want!!
Stop depending on toys to predict what will happen in my life...
it is decidedly so.
Try again.
Answer unclear at this time!...
to get a life
sdfhjcgmnf
  • cheap make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment