Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm suffering from severe depression, and need a girlfriend really bad...My life is falling apart. ADVICE?

I'm 19 years old, and I am a full-time college student at a community college. I did really bad this semester and had to already withdrawl 2 of my classes, and i'm not sure if I'm gonna pass another class. I deffinetly passed 1 of my classes. I really want a girlfriend, and I have been really depressed about it all semester. I tried to make new friend during the semester, but didn't have any luck. I really want a girlfriend, and I keep getting rejected. It's impossible to live without a girlfriend, and I've became suicidal about being single. I've been reject too many times to remember. I hate living without a girlfriend, and I cry in pain about being single.





I know that next semester I will have to try harder to pass all my classes. But it's hard, not to get upset about not having a girlfriend . I don't understand it; how some all guy college students have girlfriends but i don't. I have biceps, and I am always clean, and I have a calm and quiet personality.I'm suffering from severe depression, and need a girlfriend really bad...My life is falling apart. ADVICE?
I agree, you're not thinking clearly although you might think you are. Seek medical help, the campus should be able to connect you to who you should be talking too. Dream big and don't ever give up!I'm suffering from severe depression, and need a girlfriend really bad...My life is falling apart. ADVICE?
who cares about your outer looks as it is your heart that you should care about. All the muscles and biceps in the world is not going to cure depression. Stop worrying about girlfriends and everything else that causes the depression. Focus on things that are positive and possibly happy for you and he rest will work out. remember, no girl wants a guy that is depressed, weak or looks like he is sick, even with biceps
You must make sure this is the real reason of your depression, because if not, you will also make the girl depressed.


Maybe it is because you are depressed people wont go out with you. It seems to me that you are way too desperate and are asking out people you dont even fancy!


another reason for you not having a girlfriend may be because you have asked too many people out, so they will think that as soon as you get bored you will move on.


x
I dont know your religious belief. however I would like to tell you that if you pray and put your faith in God he will help. It juat may not be the right time for you to have a girlfriend right now, you should focus on what you have right now.. which seems to be a great opportunity as some of us do not have the luxury of college right now. work on you before you worry/stress/get depressed in not having someone.
You don't need a girlfriend to be happy. It helps but the problem is coming from within. It would be wise to straiten out your life first before getting into a relationship. I know you say you're hurting because you're single but it may go deeper than that. You should get help because the best relationships are when both people are complete and whole as a person.





And looks aren't always important. Good Luck. I hope this helps/
I think you'll have more luck finding a girlfriend once you feel good about yourself. Put all your effort into sorting out your classes. Once you start to do well you will become more confident in yourself and be a happier, more attractive person. Desperation, neediness and under achievement will not attract girls. We want a confident person who knows who they are, what they're aiming for and are are happy with or without a female on their arm. Find yourself first, be happy with who you are. Good luck X
You need to see a psychologist so you can figure out why it is that you find personal value through another human being? You should be happy with yourself girlfriend or no girlfriend. I know it must be hard with no friends, though, but see a psychologist. There is probably nothing wrong with you at all except your self-image.
Women can smell desperation.


Nobody wants to be with a needy person.


Take some time to gain confidence in yourself and loosen up.


Becoming suicidal just because you don't have a girlfriend is mighty silly at 19 years old, or any age.


You need to spend some time maturing before getting into a relationship..
Hi. I;m sorry but that sounds crazy.


Having a girlfriend wont solve all your problems, I think itll make them worse. There are lots of ups and downs in relationships and by commiting to noe, you are adding more problems to your other ones. My advice would be to get your school life in order and confidence up, than things will fall into place.. Good Luck
well it sound like to me that your happiness depends on if you have a girlfriend or not. you're 19 that's young you have plenty of time for women just focus on things you like to do and you'll meet someone. just just don't rely on another person to make you happy...............make yourself happy. good luck!
dude its nothing wrong being single. I would suggest forcus on passing and get your own life in gear first before you bring someone into your life. Then talk to girls at school heck try the internet. theres plenty of women and your only 19 come on! Take your time and enjoy your single life go out to the clubs. You will get your girl if you take control of your life first. peace.
Why is having a GF SO important to you?


You should have a full and happy life without a lady.


You are searching desperately for someone else to make you happy and that is not going to work.


You sound like you may need some counseling to get over this.


Good Luck to you.
You are still young. You have your whole life ahead of you to find someone. Finding people isnt always that great either cause sometimes they get in the way and end up lying, hurting, and taking advantage, but I know you will find someone. Theres someone out there for everybody.
Having a girlfriend something that will not fix your Depression , But talking to someone about it your Depression. You'er never alone if you know whom you are within yourself , and able to find friends whom care about you.
I think your depression is clouding your judgment. It's not a girlfriend you need, dear, it's counseling. See if your community college has free psychologists and go visit one. You need professional help, not the ramblings of people on here.
You are right people do need companionship but you have to love you first. A girlfrend can't fix your depression, you have to work on you first and that may involve more time with you. Learn to love who you are because if you loved yourself suicide would not be an option. find yourself.
You don't need a girlfriend. There are plenty of single people that are happy and not suicidal. You need to focus on school. You may also need to speak with a counselor to see why you are really depressed. Hope everything gets better.
I understand the feeling of being lonely and wanting a girl, but in all honesty..the problem lies in you. You need to be happy with yourself and your own life before you let anyone new in...
Maybe you are trying too hard. You should take some time off and relax. You say that girls are rejecting you, so what? Relax man, they don't know what they're missing.
Thats a little pathetic. You have some issues to deal with before you even think about getting yourself a girl, or before one considers dating you.
Girls wont date someone who is depressed unless they are also depressed. You are not going to get a girlfriend when you feel this way.
suffering from girlmania?
I am here!! You sound like a really nice guy I dont know why you dont have a girlfriend. Lucky me!!
try for bbw chick they are pretty cool and they love you to death
Aww :(


She's out their somewhere hunny.


You've just got to find her.


Listen don't get depressed over it, Concentrate on passing your classes.


If you have any guy mates why dont you go out to a club for the night and you may find a girl there. Just pluck up the courage and just say Hello, How are you. To a girl that you'd like to become friends with She won't bite :P


Your only 19. The girl of your dreams will come along soon. Can't you get a part time job or a saturday job? Maybe you'd meet a girl worker there...


Or you could just randomly meet a girl.


Don't stress about it you sound like a really nice guy (: If i met you i'd go out with you :P But sadly your to old for me. Lol.





I hope you find her soon Hun. Just please dont get upset over it ):





Good luck x
A girlfriend won't fix whatever you feel is missing in your life. I'm guessing that you've pinned all your fears and hopes and worries and stresses on this one thing and expect it to make your life worthwhile -- but what person would want to take on that kind of a burden, the responsibility of fixing you and shouldering all your problems? A relationship should be a partnership, where you share good times and bad, not where one person unloads all their expectations on the other. I suspect the women you eye sense this about you and don't want to become your caretaker.





I would strongly suggest getting into counselling -- colleges often have counsellors available -- and working on getting yourself a bit more in balance and happy with yourself first. You tend to stumble over love much more easily and successfully when you're not out searching desperately for it and pinning all your expectations on the other person.
First of all you don't NEED a girlfriend you want one, second of all a girlfriend isn't going to pay your college loans if you flunk out so you may want to re-prioritize a bit. You may want to talk to a college counselor about this desire to HAVE to have a girlfriend. Suicidal is a bit rash and you need some help, more then yahoo answers is going to give you, you need to be complete with yourself before you can get a girlfriend, by the sound of your state of mind, and irrational behavior that could very well be why you don't have a girlfriend and why if you get one you wont' keep her, women like strong men, work on it.
aww don't feel sad! I might be younger than you but I know exactly how you feel. I think it was in 2006 that I started to feel very sad because I didn't have a boyfriend and every girl around my age was talking about how they had a boyfriend and all, and I was really sad and hurt. But I focused on the other good things about my life. YES I still do want a boyfriend but I know that if I wait a little bit longer, the right one will come along. So just hang in there ok? You will have a girfriend just wait. do not kill yourself JUST WAIT
You need to have something to offer a girlfriend besides a drepressed and susidal personality! You need to get YOURSELF TOGETHER, BEFORE you try and get a girlfriend! It is because you feel you can't live alone and are drepressed that you don't have a girlfriend! Girls can pick up on you being so desparate to have a girlfriend and how you are feeling about yourself and your life! Untill you can learn to love you and love being with yourself, and have your life together and be confident, you won't have a girlfriend unless you are lucky enough to find one as depressed and confused as you and that you don't need! It's time to grow up now, being able to accept living alone is all a part of growing up, some have an easier time than others! A girl wants a confident man to go out with not a sniveling insecure little boy! Work on getting yourself together and your dating life should improve!
It is not impossible to live without a girlfriend/boyfriend. I did it for 20 years, and just to let you know, I am 20 years old. I have also been rejected plenty of times, and I have to admit, I know where you are coming from. All my friends have been in long term relationships, and my two closest friends are actually a couple and I used to do everything with them. But recently I have been hanging out with more people like me, people who are single. It helps me forget about wanting someone. That person is out there for you, and you will find them when the time is right. Right now, school is the most important thing in your life, and that is what you need to concentrate on.
Maybe if you stop being a little girl about everything then they will take a liking to you. Remember just because they say no doesn't mean you need to take a day out of your life to cry about it. Your a man, act like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment