Saturday, July 31, 2010

I find it very difficult to forget this girl and move on with my life.Can anyone give me some advice?

Even thought she left me and replaced me with another man I still can't forget about her and I still have feelings for her. What do I have to do to get rid of this feeling? Please help.I find it very difficult to forget this girl and move on with my life.Can anyone give me some advice?
Guy I am in the exact same boat. My ex left me for someone and was engaged to him only 2 weeks after our break up. Honestly, I still love her too. So I know what you are going through. Unfortunately, all the advice out there is going to be very cliche....time heals all, get out and meet other people, do something you enjoy doing, hang out with friends, etc...I don't know if any of that will help you but time is really the only thing that is helping me. You just have to realize that you have to stop for a second, accept that you love her, recognize her wrong, forgive her, forgive yourself, go through the grieving process and then you can move on. It's the only healthy way to get through this. There is nothing wrong with loving her and still having feelings for her. And unfortunately, its not a feeling you will ever be able to get rid of and you shouldn't want to. Love is love. Her not reciprocating doesn't mean you will love her any less because it sure didn't work for me. Matter of fact the more I tried to get rid of it, the more I realize the reason I was doing that was because I loved her. It just takes time man. It's a day by day process and we all have to go through it. Trust me, it will get better.I find it very difficult to forget this girl and move on with my life.Can anyone give me some advice?
All come on dude. You got along without her before you met her. Now you are going to get a long now. Take it as a learning experience. Be glad she is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment