Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am going through an immense emotional turbulence in life! i need some advice! please help!?

i am 17 and living with parents! my father is a nincompoop! he does'nt contribute anything to the family! he has been living of my mom! he had been physically abusive with my mom too! my mom is the sole earning member in the house! after 18 years she has found a companion! and we are happy because our mother is happy! now she wants a divorce from our father! i will support my mother on this too! i simply hate my father!


i am happy for my mother as she is going to start a new life! but the problem with me is that i remain depressed, i feel neglected and very lonely! we are also going through a major financial crisis! my class 12 exams are over and i remain at home all the time! i feel disgusted with my present situation! i just cant concentrate on anything! i feel like crying and even feel like killing myself! please advice me! i am here to seek a solution! please help me! what should i do?I am going through an immense emotional turbulence in life! i need some advice! please help!?
Take a deep breath. You are only 17 and have some tremendous pressure being put on you. Let your parents sort out their own mess. You need to try and stay focused on school and where you want to go with your life. You also need to get out of the house, find a part time job some where, that way you'll meet people plus put some money in your pocket. If you continue to have thoughts of suicide PLEASE PLEASE go see your doctor or a councillor at school and get some help. At your age our hormones are all mixed up and lifes pressures can seem overwhelming, but trust me, things have a way of just working themselves out no matter how much we worry or fret over them. Fix what you can and forget the rest.I am going through an immense emotional turbulence in life! i need some advice! please help!?
I think you need to find a companion. :) someone to make you smile and take away the stress. I know it's easier said then done. Why isn't your mom taking you with her in this new life?
I agree with 'Moe', you need to let your parents sort out their own mess. Financial problems can be a very stressful thing, trust me I know. But as 'Moe' said go out and get a part time or full time job, that would help your mum out with the bills and you would be able to get your yourself things (which would take the strain off your mum too) and see a movie or go somewhere with your friends. Staying at home will only make you feel worse. Move out into the big wide world and leave the past behind for your parents to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment