Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am so depressed and hate my current life.. i need your advice please?

i am stuck in the biggest rut in my life (it's a big **** hole, actually). I am 34 and single...live n nyc.....work as a secretary. studied art and acting in school -- but failed so now i am a loser secretary. i wake up everyday dreading the day. go through the day angry and upset. go home tired and watch TV. go to bed -- can't sleep because I am upset about my life (contemplate death). get up and start the next day the same way. i am seeing a therapist but it hasn't helped (just expensive). i am sure a BF would help but i never meet anyone. I am told that I am attractive but I never get asked out. now the economy is **** so i can't take any risks (and i am supposed to now feel happy for the bad job i have). I don't know what to do. i can't live like this anymore. can anyone relate? i need some serious advice, please. what can i proactively do??I am so depressed and hate my current life.. i need your advice please?
I'm sorry everything is so bad right now.


I'm almost 17 and wile I obviously can't relate to you completely, the past 3 years, especially the past year has been really hard for me too. I've been on one and half dates total. I have insomnia, and I get up and follow the same routine, school, homework, exercise, get everything ready and go to bed, get up. I don't have much of a social life because I'm studying all the time. I've focused hard on school, but I test poorly, so I went get into the collages I want to.


Sorry, I'm not trying to complain to you, just trying to relate.


I get really depressed to. I think what you should do, is talk to your friends. Mine help me. Go out on week ends, try to have fun. If you do that you'll probably meet someone and even if you don't, it'll be good to just relax and have fun.


If you don't like your job, maybe you could go back to school. It's expensive, but if you saved a bit maybe you could, and then you could get a job you like better, but there's nothing wrong with being a secretary, so don't feel like you've failed. If you love art or acting, I'm sure there are lots of jobs that involve them.





(I just googled art jobs)


Architect | Art Appraiser | Art Buyer | Art Conservator | Art Gallery Conservator | Museum Conservator | Art Critic/Writer


Art Director | Art Historian | Artist | Portrait Painter | Art Therapist | Art Teacher


Fashion Designer | Copy Writer | Jewelery Designer | Flower Arrangement | Illustrator | Graphic Designer


Industrial Designer | Toy Designer | Game Designer | Art Lecturer | Gallery Director | Gallery Assistant | Framer | Conservation Framer | Canvas Stretcher


Art Curator | Photographer | Tattoo Artist | Interior Designer | Sculptor


Signwriter | Makeup Artist | Artists Model | Cartoonist | Art Hanger | Marketing Director


Costume Designer | Hair Stylist | Glass Blower | Animator | Web Designer


Typesetter | Set Designer | Production Designer | Scenic Designer | Scenic Painter | Stonemason | Mosaic Artist


Book Designer | Cake Decorator | Food Stylist | Food Photographer | Furniture Conservator | Furniture Restorer | Furniture Designer





Don't give up, it's tough right now, but you'll get through it. But really, talk to your friends and people around you, don't just hold it in.


I hope everything gets better :)I am so depressed and hate my current life.. i need your advice please?
Getting through life is one of the toughest things that a person can do. Feeling trapped is also not a good thing as people either shell up or come out swinging.





Visiting with a therapist is a good idea, but just like anything else there are good and bad therapist out there. Personally I would switch up my therapist if you are not getting the service that you feel is adequate.





A therapist should be helping you through your ordeals and providing some light at the end of the tunnel.
Do some changes in your life like moving to a new city, get a new job something you wanting to do for a long time, go back to school (your never to old to go back to school), go and meet new people find someone out there to start dating don't hold back do something now take chances and go out there and strut your stuff!
i am onely 23 but have simalar life


have been (suicidal) since i was 14


the onely thing that has cept me alive this long is a gilr that now hats me and has canser


am curantly planing a camping trip to just get away for a week


i fined that when things get there werst you need a change or just to step back and take a breth





i'm on myspace if you need someone to talk to


i think i'm intoresting
you could try to gather all the good things about you and your enviroment and then try to make them better





easy to say but hard to accomplish(even foe me ;P
move out of the town... go live in the arab world..
Hi there,





You are not the only one.





I am a Panic Attack sufferer due to my current life style, I have too much worried, sadness and disappointment.





I am a Lady Clerical Staff, I hate my colleagues because I am being bullied and they take advantage of me. (They think I am junior). I try hard seeking for a new job one year ago but till now I can't find any.





Many times, I feel like quit the job but I can't, I have a family. I don't know how long I can torarate. I am very depress.





Wake up every morning, I am moodless, thinking of going to a unpleasant office. The working environment really affected my mood badly. It is also bad for my mental health (panic attack).





I seek for a therapist recently. She gave me a non-constructive comments. I was telling her I being bullied but she said I am calculative, I am giving the senior staff problem.





I can't give you any advice just wanted to share my experience with you. Just think of me, I am worst than you, at least you don't have a Panic Attack, you don't have a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment