Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's controlling me and my life now..! Please help/advice...?

I know anorexia is a mental disease


and whatever So keeping that in mind I


decided to try anyway since


I had needed to lose weight.


It was the usual 'never above 500 cals'


kill your self if you go above 700' schedule',


with the occasional twoday fast.


I decided that now I didn't want to become any skinnier


so I tried to eat some pasta%26amp;bread.


No sooner had I eaten it I immediatly had to go


and throw it up. It was scary, since I've never been 'bulimic' before, and I didn't even think about it,


I just went and shoved my fingers down my throat.


Excluding that experience..


I've blown off countless friends when they all want to


go see a movie or go out to eat, in fear of eating


or letting out the truth


I've lost basically all my friends.


My boyfriend isn't much help since


he's also really skinny and worries more about his


weight then I do.


If he's more than 120 lbs he freaks, and what can I say


..I dont want to be the fat one in the relationship.


Help.. I dont want to be like this...!It's controlling me and my life now..! Please help/advice...?
I would try slowly increasing how much you eat...just little by little eat what you're comfortable with and bump it up every now and then. if you eat with friends you might be too nervous to throw up, so try eating with friends.It's controlling me and my life now..! Please help/advice...?
anorexia is a pretty lame excuse to be lazy. if you wanted to loose the weight that badly, you should just exercise. you can eat as much as you want since it speeds up your metabolism, just be sure to exercise regularly and hey, nothing wrong with not being skinny. Im pretty thin myself, and it pisses me off sometimes cuz i cant gain any weight =/


Maybe some counseling would help, that way ud be telling someone and itd be totally confidential.
telling someone is the only option. anorexia is a serious disorder, and you need medical help asap. if you can't tell your parents, tell a trusted adult like the guidance counselor at your high school. this is nothing to be ashamed of, but something that is vital you get support and information to fight. best of luck!
Telling someone is the only way to go though..It's hard to get though it yourself, go out with your friends you'll feel less inclined to get up and excuse yourself to the bathroom after you eat..I really think you should tell someone, and leave the loser boyfriend, any guy that cares more about himself than you is a loser!
Uh, if that's how your bf makes you feel, there's no need to risk your life by doing this. Break up with him and make some major life changes fast. Because this is getting too far, and there will be no going back if you just let yourself keep starving.
Slowly increase what you eat. Eat a healthy diet like fruits and veggies a little cereal, MAKE SURE YOU EAT, and not to the point where u want to be sick.
your boyfriend wants to stay 120 pounds?


sounds like he is a little priss;most boys will knock him over by blowing on him-and you need to eat normal so your body can get some BRAIN nutrients
maybe it's time to loose the boyfriend


it sounds a bit like his weight that makes you want to loose weight.
try and eat healthier in slightly smaller portions but still eat
First of all, you need help, you cannot go through this alone. You need to talk to someone who is willing to help you, most people will. Your boyfriend also needs help if he is worrying about his own weight. You need to tell your friends (the ones you really trust) what's going on. You do not want to wait to get help. The longer you wait, the harder it will get to try to solve the anorexia problem you are having. You need to know and understand that this problem is serious...you are the one that is causing damage to yourself, just to keep up with the standards that people have about the fact that if you are skinny then, you are beautiful, which is not always true. Trust me, you understand that it is a mental problem, you don't have to be like this, you choose to start, you can choose to end it!
Ok...my ex-girlfriend went through the same thing...what you want to do is start eating small amounts of things..or making something eating like 3 bites of it and them going back to it later....

No comments:

Post a Comment