Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need advice on my love life!?

One simple problem: I was kind of seeing this guy a while back, “friends with benefits” kind of thing. Well he is my best friends husbands best friend. We both started dating somebody else and his relationship lasted about 4 months well mine is still living with me. I love my current boyfriend (been together 11 months), but Im not in love with him. Im in love with the other guy. He is now single and my heart leaps EVERYTIME I see him. I can feel a strong connection between the two of us, but I do not want to hurt my current boyfriend nor do I want to throw away one relationship for one that Im not sure exactly how he feels. He dances around the question when I ask him how he feels about me. But yet I can see the way he looks at me and KNOW there is something there and not just sexual either. Also, my current boyfriend is much younger than us and he has a relationship with my children. Im not sure that is easy to find now a days. HELP!! I do not know what to do!! Should I just keep what I have and hope that it grows stronger or should I take a chance and see what happens?I need advice on my love life!?
The bad thing about this sort of difficulty is that actions can never be based on facts- it is always a roll of the dice. It sounds like you have it bad for the former friend with benefits. And, it sounds like you have it good with the current beau. What to do?


What are you looking for?


Do you want someone who will be good to your kids?


Do you want what you want?


Pick what you want. It is your life. Pick based on what you want for you.I need advice on my love life!?
it sounds to me like you need to dump your current boyfriend because it is not fair to him being with someone who is not inlove with him. how would you feel if he stayed with you because he couldnt have someone else? bad?





you need to put yourself out there, dupm the current guy and ask the other guy out. do it soon or you'll end up unhappy with a guy you dont love.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment