Saturday, July 31, 2010

Plz give an advice this is my real life story?

I feel am all alone in my life, i didnt get a man that i deserve, fell in love with a man who dont deserve my love, he is searching for only new girls after using me he is sayingoh u dont look good, i need nurses as my wife, he asked me to do nursing actualy i wasnt interested in this field, then i tried but when i asked him are u sure if i take nursing will u marry me he said 70%sure but if someone who looks more good and if she is a nurse if she propose me i will marry her , i thought he was joking but sometimes i feel yes he is rite, he dont love me like before, he need 2 million indian rupees as cash, my property and god also nursing degree. he never understand that how much i am loving him without expecting anything return, i gave up my dreams, ambitions and myself for him and he is not understanding my real love for him, i never loved him for his money, i always loved his family members but he says dont interefere into my personal matters and i dont like.everybody loves my naturePlz give an advice this is my real life story?
darling the first thing is dump tis guy he dun deserve anything in life wht if he marries u n after 1 or 2 years down the road he dumps u it's even more painful...let him go if he really loves u he will come back if nvr comes back thn u noe wht u meant for him....





take my advise n dump tht ididot get on with ur life n pursue ur ambition n i'm sure u'll meet the rite guy...





whn god makes u wait its not tht he has a grudge on u n doesnt wanna give u wht u want he's jus giving u some time to give u the best which u deserve always put high faith in god and i'm sure u'll be happy





I'm also a malayalee i understand how u feel this guy is jus after ur body n for him he jus had sex wif u n i'm sure u made love to him he will deff move on n get some other girls i noe its hard to forget but the sooner the betterdun think of wht u can be always focus on wht u wanna be being all those u have listed is not important if he is not going to be a good husband try to be a better person as urself make ur parents proud not try to impress some dingo's u knew frm online... tis is only nice to be watched over the movies but not in real lifes... pls take my advice n dump him before u get hurt even more...





tcPlz give an advice this is my real life story?
i tell u one thingh';love to those people who loves to u and understands your feelings.so busy your life firsstly.by your wording i think he did not love to u.not understands your feelings .i am also a lover.i also love a girl but she did not love to me but i settled my life busy.and iam don't about her.so pls make your life and don't think about him.best wish to u.
You are being used. Cut and run before you are dried up. A person like this will never be happy with you. There will always be a problem he will want you to correct. That will be a constant power he will hold over you. For him it is less about who you ARE, and more about how much he can control/manipulate you to his own ends.





You will not be the first to have placed your love in someone whom cannot return it. Nor will you be the last.





Learn self respect and challenge yourself to make a new life without him pushing you down. You will, in time, be far better off.





Good luck in your ordeal.
if u read that story back to yourself as if it was off somebody else,what advice would you give??? i think u know the answer! the good thing is that u know you are too good for this selfish man,so get ou NOW while you still have some respect for yourself because if he carries on treating you like this you will have none !!!! be brave kick him to the kerb with the other trash!
omg...you are right, you did not get the man you deserve....why the hell are you still with him ?? he treats you like crap already and you want to marry this guy?? do you think this is going to get any better?? of course not !!! he searches for new girls....does he cheat on you?? std's can be forever, if it does not kill you. forget his money....money cannot buy happiness. lose the loser!!! before you get deeper in this relationship. tell him you will NEVER be a nurse so he should just keep on going till he finds a women stupid enough to put up with this crap. you deserve so much better.....when you love someone you should be expecting the same in return. don't expect ';nothing';. love is a two sided thing........must be from both partners.......or it's not love. why would you want to be with a man you have to plead and bargain with for him to love you ?? go find a real man......there are many out there!!!!!! gl!!!
I personally don't think he's into you at all...


I even would be so bold to think that he's just playing you like a puppet. Sorry if that sounded harsh...
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment