Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need advice on my sex life. HELP?

O---k awkward...for some reason, i WANT to have sex with my husband, but my body doesn't respond the way I want it to. What gives?I need advice on my sex life. HELP?
Are you on hormonal birth control right now?





It's not unusual for some types of birth control to screw with a woman's natural sex drive and make it hard for her to, um, naturally lubricate herself.





My best advice would be to take it slowly when you're in bed with your husband -- don't rush into things, and make it clear to him that you want to relax and take it slow! Sometimes you just need to have a lot of foreplay before your body starts cooperating with you and getting ready for sex. If you find you're still having trouble getting wet, just buy some lubricant -- you can find a wide variety of lube at sex-toy shops, and most drug stores and supermarkets even sell it now (usually in the ';family planning'; aisle, near the condoms).





You might also want to try manually stimulating yourself or using a vibrator during sex to increase your pleasure.





Hope that helped!I need advice on my sex life. HELP?
It could be lots of things. I know that has happened to me with my hubby. I'm not on any meds. or anything so I write it off as me being stressed or having allot of other thing on my mind. Try lots of foreplay. Relax, have a glass of wine. If it's dryness, get some lube ( sorry one other way to put it). If it's because you don't get off, I got a vibrator that helps too...
i know what you mean. Although it is my boyfriend but when i have sex with him im turned on.. but i cant come or orgasm. its rather annoying.I know i didnt answer any questions just wanted to let you know your not alone
finally a question that involves a husband and not a boyfriend with their 14 year old girl friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment