Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advice..for this bad life?

I don't know why I'm not happy in this life,almost everything is good but I don't feel good I feel that I don't have anything because I don't see my friends and my life without any love is very empty..please any advice.I want to be happy,but I can't... Sometimes I feel that I have to change everything in my life,to be other human.I feel very bad help...Any advice..for this bad life?
i feel the same way to someday but i know this will sound wrong to some people but i smoke weed and turn to music and i have to say it works hope this helps you out and try the bible there mint be something in there that may help you out and for some people out there that's reads this i do not use the bible papers for rolling papers i use a bongAny advice..for this bad life?
Depression can make you feel all these things and worse. Please, do not wait, see your doctor today. There are chemical imbalances in the brain that can cause these horrible feelings, getting them regulated is a large step in the right direction. It will help and you are not alone.





Call your doctor... now!
Zoloft?
u know... the problem lies in the term ';love';. its the most grossly misunderstood n misinterpreted word.


v think love is only between a girl n boy.





its not that, feel love for ur fnds,for a pet, for a stray animal,for ur neighbour,for nature,for God...





if u really feel helpless, help others.





find an NGO nearby, spend time with children there.


They need more love than you.give them that.


find ur smile in ders, find ur smile in ur good health,


find ur smile in God, find ur smile in rains, find ur smile in a stranger..... :)
Maybe if you be nice and think positive thoughts than you will get more chances to do things in life or if this is all about fiends you should see them more and not bag on yourself as much. Hope this helped!!!!














Gina
Don't Worry...Be Happy!
itz ok i hav felt that way many a times b4.....and it hurts. try getting involved with your community, like picking up trash at a local park, making a meal for a home-bound neighbor, or walking dogs at the animal shelter. it really makes you feel good when you make others feel good ;)





also, turn to the Biblke for help. God has a lot of encouraging words in there, including stories. dont smoke weed. itz wrong. jest dont!
from experience id say u need to wee ur gp, u could easily have mild depression and its dead common, the not feeling part of something and feeling almost home sick wen ur home its hard to explain, but it sounds extreme but anti depressants will make u much happier, i was on them for 6 months and im better than i ever have been!! lifes too short to be down go get it sorted

No comments:

Post a Comment