Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice on leading a better life I'm 14?

I'm always attracted to the wrong crowd. I think is because I love to try new things and do adventrus things. I like to do things ';good'; kids don't. Like right now I'm grounded for running away and me and my friend took my brothers car she was driving. We got a rrested for grand theft auto. That's not me at all. I ran away because it was boring at home I wanted to go out and experience new things. I can't stand sitting home. I can't focus enough in school because I'm so misserable because I know I like bad people that my parents will never like and I like doin ';bad'; things. This will sound stupid but I like trying drugs. But I don't like using them all the time. I like to see what it feels like. To me that stuff is a one time deal. I have tried many things that i wont say. But what can i do to ease my urge of doing this stuff. I want to be good but I can't. I love having fun!I need advice on leading a better life I'm 14?
Until you make up your mind to be a better person, none of us can give you any advice that will change your behavior...





You said you want to be good, but you can't......if you really wanted to be a better person, you would set out to become that better person. The Bible says, ';As a man thinks in his heart, so is he';, which means as long as your heart is toward doing all of those things you know are wrong....you will continue to do them.





Being a good person is fun, too....doing bad things, just because you can is not wise. And are you REALLY having fun??? You seem to be getting punished for everything you do......is that fun????





You know the end result of all this negative behavior is going to be getting grounded, or arrested.......is THAT fun??????





And the drugs that you ';like trying'; may one day get you into more trouble than you can handle.......or.....end your life.





You already know the right thing to do.......you just have to become mature enough to make the choice to head in the right direction.





I will keep you in my prayers.I need advice on leading a better life I'm 14?
Find some friends you know goes to church, If they invite you to along with them, go with them. That may crazy to you but you will find out it can be rewarding. Glenn G
my lord why dont you just appreciate life.


i think ive been to hell and back.


i mean it's not the most amazing thing


when you're only 4 and you see your brother get arrested at age 15 then being LIED to and being told he's going to border school.


until i got a letter from my brother that i opened myself, i always trusted my parents. then i saw a little slip that said ';inspected by state jail'; THAT'S when i found out where my brother was. THAT'S when i stopped trusting my parents.


it's horrible to be only 7 and you see your dad choke your mom


it's horrible to be only in 7th grade and you become nearly 100% anorexic.


when you're the last child you're parents will have so you try to be the best damn daughter out there and fail miserably, then get told you're depressed and you need help.


when you're sister, the only thing keeping the family together, moves out, causing you to go downhill


it's depressing to look at your parents, seeing them ignore each other for 2 months then get a phone call from your sister


ive been through more crap then listed.


getting lead on by the boy you think you've fallen in love with.


then getting told you're loved more than the world by a boy, and then being dumped for another girl.


fighting with your mom to where she punches your head and tells you when she dies, she never wants you at her grave.


to know that you're sister moved back home from a different state JUST to help you survive.


ive been through all that crap and more. ill stop listing it.


but you ungrateful person.


i ran away because i hated myself and my life. i wanted to DIEEEE.


okay?


and then being seen by about 3 neighbors is embarrassing. especially when one of them is your only best friend's mom. and being caught 2 streets away.





ive been depressed for almost 4 years now and my parents REFUSE to get me help even though they constantly tell me i have problems.


THOSE are the things that should cause you to run away, attention whore.


stop running away cause you're bored.


you know what i do when im bored?


i write.


listen to music.


yeah, just cause you're a ';rebel'; doesnt mean you needa run away when bored. many people call me a ';rebel'; and i dont think you see me running away when bored, now do you?


your question seriously annoys me.


to know people run away out of boredom


when kids all over the world run away because theyre DEPRESSED and cant handle life anymore
First, hun, remember that the many things you find to be 'fun' now will not have such 'fun' effects later. Think about those effects- Drugs, for example, ruin your mind and body. Running away is very, very dangerous- it's not safe and you can get yourself into trouble.


While what 'good' people do may not appeal to you, the effects should- For example....


Getting good grades= A good job in the future, and that equals a good salary, which equals a comfortable life!


It's your choice- You could chose the wrong path, and end up with its effects, or you could choose the right one- and while it may be less fun to choose the right one- it WILL pay off in the long run....


Also, I suggest talking to your parents about this or a counselor at school, they will be able to help you.


I really hope that you make the right decisions- the smart decisions. When you get the urge to do something wrong- remind yourself of it's effects in the long run! That should ease the urge. Tell yourself, ';Listen (insert name here)! You will stop doing bad things! They will have bad effects on your life in the long run.'; (yes, I know, talking to yourself may seem crazy, but it really does work sometimes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment