Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need some advice on my love life....?

I rejected the guy who asked me out for 2 years. Now that it has been 2 years, I want him back.


But he has a girlfriend, and I know you are going to say to let it go, but I honestly can't.





I don't think it's just a coincidence that one day I just remember him and like him, and how I have friends who are surprisingly HIS friends as well, and one was his girlfriend.


I went to where he usually goes and went there once every week, and every 4 weeks I went he wasn't there.


But the week before I first went, he was there. And nobody knew I liked him.





I think that there is something 'set-up' or something that God himself wants me to be with him.


I know that sounds strange, but that's what I think. I think God has suddenly made me think about him for months and months that he wants me to be with him, but something else doesn't want me to be with him.











What is this?I need some advice on my love life....?
I think you should really be clear about how you feel. You have your own free will. I know God has a plan, but I think it's not actually God making you think about him. Frankly, you just miss him. You miss his company, his laughter, his annoyance and etc.





Think about it. Why you don't like him before and what are the things you don't like about him. Also what are the things you like so much about him. Weigh it. Find out if you have a really strong feelings for him or you're just jealous that he found someone else or you miss him and you just want to be with him for the rest of your life.





Note, physical appearances changes. When you grow old, both of you will wrinkle, what's important is, both of you could still dance to the same tune together ;).I need some advice on my love life....?
Not sure what the situation was, but if it were me, I'd rather not get with you, ESPECIALLY while having a girlfriend. Getting rejected hurts, a lot.
It's simple: you want what you can't have.





You can try to ask him out to see if he will go out with you. But if he rejects you, don't be surprised.
Ok, i know what your feeling and i might have a clue whats going on in the guys head. I had a longtime friend who i've always cared for (same feeling, like i'm meant to be with her), couple years ago i expressed my feeling but said she just sees be as a friend at the moment. After coming to the fact that she probably doesn't like me in that way, i got over her and went on with my life. Long and behold i had all kind of girls show interest in me since then and she's scattered out of my head. Now she is somewhat lonley givin the fact that the guys she dated where jerks and she's seen the real world. I honestly wouldn't take her back if she tried to display interest again (which she is somewhat doing) just don't see her as being worthy, she should have been with me at the moment she could have been. - So, my suggestion is don't act desperate and just try and get him back, he might just laugh at you. Just try and be his friend.
i dont understand y do u want to b with him after u rejected him FOR 2 YEARS ...


its almost like u want wat u cant have ....





can u tell me that if he broke up with his gf ... and became ur b/f that u would not want him anymore ????





i dunno wut else u can do but let him go


if GOD himself wanted u to b with him .. he would have never have gavin him the g/f that ur now JELOUSE of.. ..





the best thing u can do is just try to find someonelse or u could just wait till they break up and swoop in if u really care bout him ..


\


or u can hang with friends and find someone at the club or wereever else ..

No comments:

Post a Comment