Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice on getting my life back on track.?

I recently relocated to a new city to help a friend. Now that my help is no longer needed she has made it known that i am no longer welcome in her home.(great ';friend';, huh?) The problem is that I really have no place to go. I gave up my apartment when I came here and never had a car. I have no family and I dont really know anyone here well enough to ask them if I can move in with them. My job is 15miles away from where she lives so I'v been driving her car. I really like my job and make good money so I dont want to quit. I guess I need to get an apartment near my job but I have awfull credit. I just don't know what to do. I'm 26 and it seems like I'm having to start all over. It's a little overwealming. Any advice would be helpfull. Serious answers only, please.I need advice on getting my life back on track.?
Many independant landlords will work w/ you even w/ credit issues (dbl sec dep or something). You'll find yourself starting over and over in your lifetime. Dont look at this as starting over, look at it as growing and a new chapter. Sorry about your friend. You dont need people like that in your life. Focus on yourself and what you want. Good Luck!!I need advice on getting my life back on track.?
Try tp find a roomate situation where your credit would not matter
I've been there and done that. Starting over can be real burdensome though, maybe there's a shelter in town you can stay till you get back on your feet. If you like email me blucruzer@yahoo.com, and I can fill you in on some details and suggestions
You went down there to help her and be a good friend u did your job but nowthat shes actin the way she is u got to handle your buisness and if she dont want u with her no more u just go and get your own **** dont trip u keep doin u just because you r a good friend u cant expect everybody to be one
That is a bummer - but you are only 26! Plenty of time to get your credit back in line and get on the right track. There are plenty of rentals through private parties - in the newspaper that do not check your credit...I have been a property manager for a few different places and the owners did not care to check credit...so go for it and find a place on your own. Use public transportation until you can save enough cash to buy a used car, maybe a Honda civic or something...they are affordable, dependable and get great gas mileage. Or try to buy a scooter (vespa or something like that).


Since you like your job and you are making good money this should be no problem.


Good luck to you and remember - Time flies, if you stick to saving money and perhaps paying your debts off, you will be surprised how quickly you will get your life in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment