Sunday, July 25, 2010

A drama filled story called my life; any song suggestions & advice?

I'm 15 years old, I have an ex-boyfriend who sometimes I still miss, because you know you never forget your first love. And he was my first love, and I was his. I broke up with him because I thought we were better off as friends.





We were good friends before, but after we broke up, he started becoming distant. He wrote a goodbye note and wanted to commit suicide, and almost came close to. Everything is slowly getting better, but of course my mom doesn't want me around him, cause he has only gone to a therapist for 8 weeks, and is scared that if he tries to take his life again, he'll take mine with him. But at school he laughs and smiles, at least for the most part.





I'm now in a new relationship, and happy. But I just bought this book recently. It's called ';I Know It's Over'; by C. K. Kelly Martin, and it's about a teenage couple, and when the girl breaks up with him, two weeks later, she tells him that she is pregnant. This is a similar situation when we thought I was pregnant, except thankfully I was not.





That book then triggered me to when i started to read the book, I started having like hot flashes. like.. images. of me and him when we were together. When we snuck into the mall's stairs and made out, those times at our houses, 'talking', holding hands in our cars, laying down next to eachother on my bed, the first time we.. did certain things. (not sex, other things haha) slowdancing in my kitchen inbetween making dinner. The images keep repeating in my mind, I dont know why! One that made me cry the most was when he used to sing me to sleep. ';Superman'; by Five for Fighting, because I used to call him my superman.





I listen to music alot, and I was wondering if you had any song suggestions? Relaxing, moving on songs, anything that you think is best. Some advice would be amazing also, please.





Thank you so much.


%26lt;3A drama filled story called my life; any song suggestions %26amp; advice?
If you keep thinking about the past, you are NOT moving on.


No matter how much you like to remember all those special secret times, they are over and done with. Sorry, but you can't relive them. Every woman has similar feelings, and has to move beyond them.


We still are wistfully remembering our first sweetheart, and loss of innocence.


You seem to still be rather young, and need to expand your horizons.





As far as music goes, how about listening to some acoustic guitar, classical, or international music. Music without words can speak volumes to your soul.


Trust me, I'm borderline senior citizen, just past my 20s...

No comments:

Post a Comment