Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can anyone give me advice on my sex life plz?

So im in my junior year and me and my girl have been goin on for a while and weve now started to have sex, its been her first time, but not mine so im well expirienced. Lets say ive been blessed with my height from head to toe, plus an additional 11 inches if u catch my drift. Well, when we..';do it'; she always seems to climax wayy to early before i do and i am happy about that, sometimes she will even do it various times before i get ';My turn';. But by the time that happens i am completely drained. Is this normal or is she gunna have to put a lil some extra? If so..then what?Can anyone give me advice on my sex life plz?
you're young. its normal.Can anyone give me advice on my sex life plz?
she might just be faking it... sorry. maybe not tho... let her get on top of you maybe, so you dont have to do to much. then switch to something where she can relax more.

No comments:

Post a Comment