Thursday, July 29, 2010

Life Crisis, I need some advice?

I have spent my life dreaming of being an astronaut and when i finally get a job at nasa I couldn't have been happier. The time has finally come for me to go into space but I have a problem. You see, during the last trip, one of the other astronauts came into contact with and swore allegiance to an alien overlord. I'm the only one he told. If I tell the other astronauts, they will surely cancel my trip into space, but if I don't tell, who knows what plan this other man is doing for the alien overlord. The results could be catastrophic. Do I give up my dream to possibly prevent a world calamity?Life Crisis, I need some advice?
No babe, you just keep smokin' what you're smokin'.Life Crisis, I need some advice?
No, get the alien and other astronaut drunk. Then take your magic wand and turn them into toads. Remember take your medication as the doctor prescribed.
LIAR!





Why would he ONLY tell you???





Wouldn't he be afraid YOU would tell??





And why would an astronaut be on Yahoo! answers??





Don't you have better things to do with your time?
no! i think that it is nice to follow your dream because your really wanna know how it fells when you finally reach it. You are lucky that you have reach to your dream already. I haven't yet but some day i will and i can tell you all about it bye for now.
Does NASA don't have the test for the returned astronauts...?Can't you be just dreaming...?
PLEASE SAVE THE WORLD ON SECOND THOUGHT, NEVER MIND
Go back to sleep.
This sounds serious. Here's what you should do. Don't say anything and let them send you off into space. Once you get to the space station, ask to speak with the head doctor aka Pcyh. ward doc. He/she may be able to help you. Don't try to handle this all on your own.
he probably just told you this to psych you out, don't let it get the better of you.
i think you are in finally in your way see new dream
Aparently they have comptures in mental hospitals.
Of course!!!!
You have a vivid imagination. Do something else with your life, like writing science fiction stories.
I thought people had to pass extensive psychological testing to go into space. Apparently, not. I'm just not sure which one of you shouldn't have passed. Don't try to save the world alone. Please, get some help.
Just go. But spare me and I shall serve you well. And I will help route out the resistance and help incarcerate the unruly humans for your enjoyment.
perhaps you should contact Fox Mulder at the FBI! Spooky always knows what to do!
My friend there is no live form of any kind that is in our solar system.The other astronaut was messing with you pal. Everything you see on Tv and there being life forms on mars is rediculas. Oh wait there is life forms on mars bactieria. Thats about it! Go to space have a good time enjoy the ride. If this is your life dream do it why throw it away your rollin on a ship fool go. Don't know if this is really a life crisis or just butterflies hope that helps
Is your job picking up road kill so they stop hitting vultures on the way up? I think you might have caught something from the squished vermin see the Doc ASAP!
The Overlord is but a mortal fragment of a greater universal force. It is beyond any man to assist or deter the direction of that force. Should you give up your dream for the sake of humanity, when it is humanity which will benefit from the overlord? I think not, so please enter space with the secure knowledge that no harm will come of it.
You know they send out messages into space using Dark Matter transfer and that can travel at faster than the speed of light.





And as you know we humans sense at the speed of light and the Universe has a round situation so the messages they sent out 3 day from now they are getting back today.





So anything you will do they will know about 3 days before you do it.





The trick was to be able to develop a device that can sense the messages being returned in dark matter before they are sent. Hard to understand but it works





Maybe your Alien taught them this.





The key is you have to do something that gives you more/less than that 3 day window.





Good Luck.





They can not touch me because they know I am dead anyway and will leave them alone. We made a trade. I don't bother them and they leave me alone.





RIGHT NOW ON FOX NEWS the Space Shuttle is seeing UFOs. Check it out on google news.
don't tell they'll just think you're crazy
Get a life.
Fly
if its a joke(which I know it is...)...then im not buying it....XD





if its real...do what you want to do.....XD
No, never give up your dreams! The world calamity is going to happen whether you go or not (G.W.!). The world will be o.k.!


Humanity is in for a rough ride no matter what you do.


Go be an astronaut (space case).


Happy trails!
It depends. Is this alien overlord friendly, or hostile? You might just want to be honest with the alien overlord and state your reasons for wanting to go into space. It couldn't hurt, could it?





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment