Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm stuck in a rut, advice on winning in life?

im 30, on 2 yrs.probabation, my license is revoked, i have trouble getting a good paying job, the only work experience I have is house painting, restaurant service, and auto parts selling and I hate them all. I done questionable things in my life but very much would like to please my parents and God- how do I make myself a winner???I'm stuck in a rut, advice on winning in life?
Look at things this way, you are on the way somewhere better, I don't mean heaven, I mean a better state in your life.





I know this because you are looking for it. 2 years ago I was a mess. I made a decision to get somewhere better in my life and now I have. But it's been hard work and it took the better part of those 2 years to notice anything had changed.





It'll be hard and it'll take time and it'll only get better by small steps, but in 10 years time or 2 years time or even a month or a week look back and see how far you've come. If you keep at it, you'll see a difference.





It might sound trite but have you thought of doing night classes or some sort of further education. There is bound to be something that you can learn that is free, or as near as, that will improve your lot.





I wish you well and hope things get better for you.I'm stuck in a rut, advice on winning in life?
you can't please anybody but yourself bro do what you have got to do and just work hard they will see that
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment