Thursday, July 29, 2010

19 year old confused about what to do with his life ? I need some advice ?

What is there to do for a high school graduate who's currently in his first year of college, and wants to move on and find something else to do ?





I thought about joining the Army, however I dunno, when I first started college a few months ago, I expected it to be different than what I'm currently doing now.





I'm currently taking Law and Security, it's a 2 year program and I'm just about done the first semesters, so basically If I stay I'd have three (3) more terms to complete. However I'm really thinking about finishing this first semester and moving on to other things.





I'm sure I'd be able to get by in life with just a High School diploma, and later on in life perhaps I'll change my mind and go back to school. By the way I'm only 19 and have no idea what I want to do with my life. It's still undecided, and I'm sure I'm not the only one whom feels this way.





Anyway, what's out there for a high school graduate ? I want to be happy and I want to enjoy what I'm doing, money is important however I'm not expecting to make tons of money with my current education, but I just want to find a full time job working somewhere and being happy, I've only got myself to support, so it's not as bad.








Your thoughts and or opinions ?





Thanks for putting up with this whining If you will :D








Best








Jordan19 year old confused about what to do with his life ? I need some advice ?
Jordan you do have options, but these days you need to be wise in the career you choose. JObs are being eliminated and if you waste 2-4 yrs on a program that has little to offer you might want to check out some other options.





The army could be an option for you. I have a friend who joined the Navy and they are putting him through Medical School, he wants to help people, and so during the year he is in school, and then in the summers he works for the Navy.





It's a good deal... they pay for your entire education, and then you service your country helping others for a time.





If you need direction, this could be the way for you. 19 year old confused about what to do with his life ? I need some advice ?
apply at Toyota and make $30 an hour with that highschool education!
Jordan,


after reading your story, what I think you should, I think everyone have different talents and you didnt find the one to fit you.. when I started college long time ago.I was major in math. .I know after I graduated I would find any job... and I try for the first two yr to find what I want to do.. its very hard. I have been there.


the best you can do now. try different classes and to see what are you best at it.. . and go from there.





Good luck!!



No comments:

Post a Comment