Thursday, July 29, 2010

I've had 15 jobs, am 23 years old. Advice on what to do with my life?!?

The jobs I have had range from childcare, to office assistant, to customer service, to food service, to retail, to industrial. Currently I am working 2 jobs and going to school part time for education. (I have an associates degree) But really, I have no idea what I want to do/be. There are things I think maybe I would like to do but... I really dont excel at any specific thing to specialize in. Im tired of working part time jobs making pennies. Im tired of not being good at anything. Im tired of running myself ragged working a million jobs and going to school. I want to be settled, have one job to focus on. Ive already been looking around for a new job too but I worry that I've had so many, maybe I should just stop now. Advice... please!I've had 15 jobs, am 23 years old. Advice on what to do with my life?!?
Do not overload yourself! Concentrate on things that you have more interest.(You must have some preferences, right?) If you are going to school part time for education, get something along that line.(Unless you are not really sure if you like the field of education) I would suggest that you try to focus on your studies, get a bachelor degree and work on the side! Good luck!I've had 15 jobs, am 23 years old. Advice on what to do with my life?!?
stop think and relax you have got to much waight on your shoulders and you need to take a break. Think about where you want to set up life and if your studying the course you realy want.


listen to your heart its never to late my advise would be first take a that break to gather all your thoughts and dont go in to over drive enjoy yourself. Then try a college where you go 1 day a week and work in your chosen peffesion as you study whilst earning cash at the same time.


I did it in hairdressing and i will never look back it was fantastic. on hands experiance is the best way and its what employers look for


only do the associates work if you truly enjoy it otherwise you will be back to square 1
Marry a rich guy.





Or at least a guy who is good in bed.





You might as well get something out of it, honey.
The very first thing you need to do is to get a piece of paper and jot down all of your interests. Then you need to put them in order by your level of interest...what you like most. Take the top 3 and decide which you are most qualified to do and go from there.





There are some great work at home jobs available. Maybe this is something that would be of interest to you. There is no major investment involve either.





I work at home and I love my new found financial freedom. I have the ability to make a great income while being at home for my family. I am a former restaurant manager that worked 60+ hour/week.





I am an IBO for a Health Benefits company. All the training is done in the comfort of my home. You must be at least 18 years of age and have Internet access. We get paid daily, receive health benefits, free training, 401K, a contract that is willable and sellable. There is no cold calling, no product to sell, and no collections. It's great.





This is a 15 year old, debt free company. We have the highest possible rating with the BBB, the Dallas Chamber of Commerce and Dunn and Bradstreet.





You can check my profile for additional information.
whoa, you have self confidence issues. You should join the military. I was in the air force, its better for someone like you who has some college, but army or marines are OK too. My life got better thanks to the military, the knowledge I gained, the self confidence.
it's all very simple,


find something you like to do


like crafts,acting, or making food,or something else of course, and try finding a job where you can do those things that you like, remember that when your with a job intererview your look and your smile will always help you get the job, if your working with costumers. If that dosn't work start your own little buisness

No comments:

Post a Comment