Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can I get some advice on my love life?

Im afraid my marriage is in trouble. My partner and I love each other so much, we even got married, one of the first gay couples to wed where we live. Our life is great except for in the bedroom. Opening the relationship is NOt and option, neither is 3 ways, but that seems what people suggest :( The problem is that I am not fullfilled. When i first met him years ago, he was cocky and portrayed himself as a stud in the bedroom, and said he was ONLY a ';top'; the (aggressive role) so I assumed the ';passive role'; luckily Im versatile, however our sex life seemed awkward like that, so after a couple months we switched roles, after a couple times he realized that he loves being in the passive position, which he had never experienced before.Now he loves it so much that he doesnt want to be aggressive at all, and sometimes I need him to be. it seems now that he has NO desire to be a ';top';, ever, and sometimes why he tries he has issues with maintaining his erection, says he has to fantasize about me topping him in order for it to work.Im wondering if Im even his sexual type at this point? Im tall, swimmers build, attractive and Preppy, but the guys he says are hot on tv/ adult videos are burly, hairy, tatooed guys - opposite of me, and non preppy, those are what he fantasized about before I came along.Im confused and concerned, we communicate, but he says he doesnt understand it either that with me he just prefers the passive role because hes in love with me, he loves being submissive to me.However I need that from him sometimes, how do I get it?Can I get some advice on my love life?
sure enough the toys dude!Can I get some advice on my love life?
What he said :)
Think toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment