Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am going through an immense emotional turbulence in my life! i need some advice! please help!?

i am 17 and living with parents! my father is a nincompoop! he does'nt contribute anything to the family! he has been living of my mom! he had been physically abusive with my mom too! my mom is the sole earning member in the house! after 18 years she has found a companion! and we are happy because our mother is happy! now she wants a divorce from our father! i will support my mother on this too! i simply hate my father!


i am happy for my mother as she is going to start a new life! but the problem with me is that i remain depressed, i feel neglected and very lonely! we are also going through a major financial crisis! my class 12 exams are over and i remain at home all the time! i feel disgusted with my present situation! i just cant concentrate on anything! i feel like crying and even feel like killing myself! please advice me! i am here to seek a solution! please help me! what should i do?I am going through an immense emotional turbulence in my life! i need some advice! please help!?
You care about your mom a lot, and are mature enough to understand her seeking happiness elsewhere. I guess though with all that is going on in her life in a sense you feel a bit left out,not that she means it to be that way.





Because you've been through so much it did create a depression which doesn't just ';go away'; the moment things start to change. In a way depression alters brain chemistry and it will take a while to change back to normal.





Chat to your mom, tell her how happy you are for her, but say that you'd like to also spend time with her and share her joy.





You need to also find interests outside of the family, so hook up with some friends or do some hobbies you enjoy that enable you to interact with people your own age.





Depression is a daily thing so set a small task you enjoy each day, don't make the list too long or hard. Which would set you up for failure.





Even a walk with your mom or a friend can change the entire day. It is step by step and little by little.I am going through an immense emotional turbulence in my life! i need some advice! please help!?
after reading your story i truly feel that there is hope for humanity in this world. you are a wonderful girl. 17 is a tender young age where girls think abt boys, clothes, make up %26amp; stuff like that, but the fact that you think of your mother makes a great deal of difference. listen dear, depression is a part of life; how you handle it makes you a stronger person. dont fight it, win it! i know watching tv, surfing the net wont really divert your mind 'coz your mind is wid your mum %26amp; i think being close to her or talking to her will ease your problem.


i see that you have already touched a person's life %26amp; made her strong enough to take the decision that she couldnt take all these years. dear, trust me life wont be so bleak %26amp; hopeless if you plan ahead. you'll probably be beginning college, so think abt that. start planning with your friends %26amp; talk to someone who understands. you have done all you could for your mum %26amp; now take charge of your life %26amp; live it. block out all negative thoughts %26amp; unpleasantless thinking that tomorrow is a new day! god rewards good people always %26amp; a daughter like you is ONE IN A MILLION......so dont worry, sweetheart, he is looking %26amp; will reward you in his own way!
Hi there, I know and can feel what you are talking about very much, events you are telling about are not pleasant at all, and you have all rights to get upset and sad about them.... but from your description of the problems it shows that you know exactly the difference between good and bad, right and wrong.. so this is against killing your self or even harming your self.... because you know that things are not right, so please don't drag your self to this negative dark status this # 1 advice...


# 2 advice is you are about to have your exams and if you did not do well and did not pass the year you will get more depressed and you will reach a status of more complications which is not the case i know you will do your best and i am sure you will just to over come any drew backs of or drops in your future.. so direct all your energy at the moment just to have your exams successfully with God's help


# 3 I am very happy for your mother too as long as she found some good person to share life with so you will not worry about your mother except at divorce procedures and this will take some times so don't expect that things will finish in an eye blink, but at least you are not worried for your mother the way she was alone with no support and got abused by your father


# 4 please a nice person like you are who takes care of her family at least emotionally like should not get to say i hat my father.... at the end he is your father, you are a part of him yes he is a deviated kind of character due to some reasons but don't hate him, just know that he is not going to be a part of your life any more and this shape will reduce your troubles and your family as well


# 5 I am wondering hoe you just missing to use one of the very powerful tools you have in your hands and your not using.... where is your prayers my dear????? why you are not putting god as a partner with you in these problems???? he is the good and trustworthy partner you can have and you can examine the power of praying to give you the enough strength till things get back to a normal shape again


Dear Aania, i know it is tough for you to have all these problems in your early life,,,,, but who knows may be you are lucky to learn and get experiences in your early life which to help you in your future.... good persons who take care of their families this way and you are.... just get hold of your self and concentrate on your study now, don't miss to use the help of your friend Jesus and i promise you that things will straighten up soon


May your hear be filled with the peace of the Lord,G Luck
You know its funny how you might not even realise that your problem could help someone else. I read your question and I am in a relationship like your mums and I have a two year old daughter and have ummed and ahhed about leaving but reading your question made me realise I should leave. And I am.





You sound like you have so much stress at the moment. Its great your supporting your mum but you need support to. Do you have many close friends? Killing yourself really isnt the answer because it will cause those around you, like your mum so much pain. I know this is hard to believe but things will improve for you. Why do you remain at home all the time? Is it because you are depressed.





When I am depressed I force myself to get dressed, do my hair and makeup etc (even though I really dont want to) and I just jump on a train and go somewhere for the day. There are places you can go that are free/cheap. I ususally feel a bit better. If I sit at home I have to much time to think and get more depressed.





Have you been to a counsellor? There are some that are free but im not sure which country you are in.





Hobbies are also good. I dont know if your creative but digital scrapbooking is lots of fun and really theraputic.





Ok well I guess thats it but good luck.
You are very considerate to think of, and be happy for your mother...NOW...it's your turn..you go find, if not someone, something that makes you happy....get a part time job, go volunteer somewhere...you can, and will find people out there with worse problems than your own, which in turn, will make you feel better..

No comments:

Post a Comment