Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sometimes I feel like life requires me to sin. Advice?

Spiritually speaking, you live in one of two Kingdoms.


You are either in the Kingdom of God; or you are in the Kingdom of Satan.


Jesus spoke this to the ';religious'; Jews in His day:





';Jesus said to them, ';If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.';





John 8:42-47





I can testify there was a time in my life when my whole life was a lie.


I thought I was a pretty good guy - but i was a liar and a thief and a blasphemer and totally self-absorbed. I had told God to take a hike - yet when I was at my lowest a miracle happened - I became born again through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ; and my nature totally changed in an instant.


I stopped lying and stealing and hating and deceiving and cursing; and I started living for God.


The Bible calls this being ';born again'; - born of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said unless you are born again, you can never enter the Kingdom of God.


Writing to true believers, Paul says this:





';He (God) has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,';





Colossians 1:13





Ask Jesus Christ to save you from your sins, causing you to be born again; and you will receive the gift of forgiveness and the Spirit of Christ, who will enable you to begin to live right. Salvation is a gift from God, earned by Jesus on the cross, and received by faith.Sometimes I feel like life requires me to sin. Advice?
Like having premarital sex with your boyfriend to cure him of Teh Gay? Oh, sinning in the name of the Lord is fun. =D Just pray for forgiveness later, nothing to it!Sometimes I feel like life requires me to sin. Advice?
You cant help sinning? How so? Thats the choice you make,not required to make.Its always harder to do the right thing.Its easy to make excuses and take the easy way out.
You don't have to. You could get yourself nailed to a couple sticks of wood and die a slow agonizing death instead.





You always have a choice. But nobody said you were going to like them.
we are not required too but tempted to break the laws of God.





God is asking people to repent and turn away from Sin and ask jesus to save them.
If you do not hurt other with your doings, it is OK, because there is no such thing as sin.
It doesn't require you too but we all do as we are imperfect.
Try not to hurt others
GO FOR IT!!!!
sin away my son..i will be waiting for you...where it;s HOT HOT HOT.
  • cheap make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment