Saturday, July 31, 2010

Desperate to find answers on how i feel my choice now will change my life completely need any advice?

Well i we are both 23 so quite young i know. Been together for almost 4 years now. Living together for 3 of those years and engaged for 1. READ BOTTOM AT PARAGRAPH LEAST


I like to dance wildly, play games,like to suprise people, and do the unexpected which becomes expected after a while. In a strange way i believe 1st impression of me from a stranger is gay, I AM NOT GAY very feminally based i'd agree but not gay. Which a few adventrous ladies have found out. Iam not to fond of drink myself but i do like wine and shots. and typical so classed girlie drinks.





On its head my fiancee is tipacally a bloke loves, beer loves football, loves a good action or horror movie. And loves nothing more than to cuddle up and sleep.





I have been the last few months doubting how i feel. i find myself unhappy when shes around me 50% of the time and find that im not physically turned on. that may just be stress.


She has moved out temporarily so i can find out how i feel.


What the hell should i doDesperate to find answers on how i feel my choice now will change my life completely need any advice?
opposites usually attract, particularly in such cases. in your case, it seems to be fizzling out. move on. but chances r the next girl would be the same.Desperate to find answers on how i feel my choice now will change my life completely need any advice?
Sound like you have out gown each other, you are both very different people to who you were when you met, you are different at 19 than at 23.
Maybe a break from each other will do ye good. Sounds like you have fallen out of love with her. I know 4 years is along time but maybe this just isnt ment to be. Be true to yourself. If you love her follow after her but if you dont then just let her go..
well doubting isnt a good sign, sounds like you need a more girly woman youll have more in common with
You have doubts then the time apart will help.You will either


miss her like mad or realise that the love has gone.Good Luck
Well, temporary separation will be the best moved, so will be able to analyze things between you.





Actually, you are the only person who could answer your question.





Try to examine yourself. Go with other girls you like and see if you will fantasize them.





I know other guys, who used to be a man and have baby with their girlfrirends and later on.... realizes that they are ....gay. I am not kidding. I am serious.





The kind of work that you are having and the kind of people you meet everyday...your environment ....believe me... it is contagious.





Never be afraid to accept the truth. That's the real you.
same reply as brandb
You say you're not gay, and that's fine. You don't say how you feel now that's she's moved out....relieved? Happy? Do you miss her?





Give yourself some time to sort out how you feel but ultimately, it sounds to me like you're just with the wrong girl.





I think you need to find yourself someone who you have a little more in common with and is a little more feminine.





Opposites might attract, but you need to have some sort of common ground...
well if you're doubting things now without the pressure of marriage on your shoulders - its not looking too optimistic!


you're still very young - could you not just talk to her and discuss the possibility of making this a long engagement and try to sort out how you feel then - her moving out is a good thing - at least when you're away from her you have space to clear your head.xx
Get out there and start experiencing life. Don't just settle for someone that does not make you happy. There are plenty of other girls out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment