Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need some advice on moving on in life...?

Hi.


In the past year or so I have gone through some pretty tough times, relationship wise and I don't think i'm 100% over it yet. I just want to move on but I feel like some thing's stopping me. The girls involved are gone, I don't really see them anymore and even if I do I'll blank them.





Any ideas on how to start getting on with my life again ???Need some advice on moving on in life...?
Do you have anything of theirs or anything they gave to you as a gift? If so, get rid of it! (unless it's worth $$, then perhaps sell it).


Getting rid of those items will help you move on past all of this. I also highly suggest getting rid of any photos, or at least put them away somewhere where you won't be looking at them for awhile.


Moving on from that, i'd suggest taking some time to relax and enjoy life. Go on a long bike ride for a day, hang out with some friends, whatever you might be interested in doing, go for it!Need some advice on moving on in life...?
Let it go, if it did not work out then realize it was for the better and there's other better people out there.


Don't stop your life over one person live life to the fullest and don't stop for no one.
Sounds like you just need to figure out what you want and DECIDE to achieve that. You are just being lazy?? Don't settle! Don't move in reverse!
It is simple. Start life afresh.Don't look back.Life is so rosy outside.
Dear Buddy,





Get away from gals.





Regards %26amp; May God Bless





Senthil EG Iyappan
Well my motto in life is : nothing is worth my sadness

No comments:

Post a Comment