Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice on my love life...?

Hi everyone. I need some advice, as you can see, on my love life. Do you think that it would be okay to date a guy eight years older than me? Thanks.





Advice on my love life...?
8 years older is probably a bad idea.


Think about it! He was 8 years old when you were born...isn't that weird??Advice on my love life...?
It truly depends on your age and maturity level. If you're over 25, I think it's cool. Otherwise, find someone your age or a few years older.
depending how old you are...


a guy older than you will expect more out of you. to be more mature. to be more committed to him than anybody else


be careful :D
I guess it depends on the situation...If you're over 18 ish then it's ok. But it's probably going to be hard when people hear the age difference and because he is so much older than you, he may be in a different place in his life which could take a toll on the relationship.
well it all depends on how old you are....?? if your only sixteen or maybe younger then no...i dont think that would be ok.... but if your twenty or so then yeah go for it....
I agree, it depends on your age. If you are 16 or younger, don't. but if you are in your 20s i would go for it if you think that he is right. If you are 16ish-19ish.. be sure that he isn't 'using' you.. guys can be like that you know..

No comments:

Post a Comment