Thursday, July 29, 2010

Serious Answers Only, Need Advice About My Home Life (mothers & teen girls)?

I am really confussed at the moment. As a child I was molested by my nextdoor neighbour. I went to court in 2006 when I was in year 7. We moved when I was about 3 years old but only down the road. Not long ago I was walking to my friends house so I could catch the bus (only way) When I saw him out the front. This is the first time that I have seen him since court. I became really upset and have been stressing over the day that I have yto go back to school. I am not close to my parents so I can't really talk to them about it. My parents fight alot at home and I have been really Moody latley, I feel that it's all my fault and I don't know what to do. I have been cutting my wrists as much as I have been against it the whole time.. I don't know what to do?Serious Answers Only, Need Advice About My Home Life (mothers %26amp; teen girls)?
Talk to someone your parents were with you when you went to court it might help them to get off their problems by taking hold of yours. Ask a friend or grandma or grandpa to be with you if you are afraid. They tend to have big shoulders to hold you up during stressful times. What happened to you was not your fault and it's your parents responsibility to be there for you or keep talking until someone hears as far as cutting yourself you will only accidentally cut an artery and die which wont solve your problem. I Will pray for you

No comments:

Post a Comment