Thursday, July 29, 2010

A shy girl needs help with approving her life... girl or guy advice needed. please help! ?

ok, first of all, i am 4'9';. i am abit chubby. but not over weight. i have a round..but cute face that makes me look younger than i am. i am 16 and junior in high school but i look like im 13.


and well, i am known as a 'cutie pie'. and im ok with that. but what im trying to over come is my shyness. i hate it! i don't have a boy friend and i have only had 1 or 2 'puppy love' relationships..in church. but in school, when i try to hang out with a group of friends that are really cool, and they consider me to be their friend.. i can hardly comfortably talk to them. it sucks. and they arent as involed with me as they are with each other because im so shy.. you know? in the beginning of this year. i started to where alittle bit of eye liner, mascara, and cover-up. but it doesnt seem to help. i have been dressing alittle bit better.. but still.. it doesnt work.


there was even a guy at my school that i was showing alittle bit of intrest in. and we met. but he saw that i was extremly shy and started to hang out with this other girl instead. he doesnt try to make an effort anymore to talk to me. and if i try to talk to him, i studder or i talk very randomly.. which makes me look like a dork.


Help me?A shy girl needs help with approving her life... girl or guy advice needed. please help! ?
aw. your going to have to do what i do and pretend that you are totoally comfortable because after a while it will just be natural for you so that you wont feel as uncomfortable or shy anymoreA shy girl needs help with approving her life... girl or guy advice needed. please help! ?
Hey, listen, we were all 13 at one point. When I was thirteen I was extremely shy and awkward. It's alright to be shy. I'm eighteen and STILL pretty shy but guys think its cute.





Anyway, just remember, you are beautiful. You are a child of God. Think of all of the grains of sand in the world okay? From the deserts, to the bottom of the ocean, to the bottom of your shoe, to sandboxes at school.. think of all that. Now, for every single grain of sand that you can think of, God has a reason why he thinks you are great. Isn't that amazing? And it's not just vague reasons like ';she's nice'; or ';she has a cute face.'; No. They are specific reasons. I find that thought amazing and it really encourages me when I feel like I'm having an ugly day.





Read Psalms 139: 17-22. They are really encouraging. Actually, just read all of Psalms 139. God thinks you are amazing . Don't strive to gain the acceptance of people that will fade away but aim to please the God who sees your faults and yet loves them - loves everyything about you.





Also, you don't need a boyfriend. First, you're only thirteen - you have plenty of time. I'm eighteen and I wish my parents would have made me wait until after I graduated high school. It's more special if you wait. God has someone out there for you but until he introduces that person to you, focus on Him, on your family, your interests. Focus on loving yourself because you can't fall in love with someone else until you truly love yourself.





I hope this helps. Email me if you'd like to talk anymore.





=)
';I guess i lost my way';





Darling, I know i lost my way.


Won't you help me, Please ?


Just spend some time with me


and maybe a kiss in the breeze.


It would mean so very much to me !


Just take away this wrenching in my Soul,


if only for the shortest while, My Love !


Let us soon come together as one,


only then shall we become whole.


I know the Specter of death all too well.


He's been roaming these streets


longer than i can tell.


Soon, he'll be here in this room, i call my cell.


Then, i'll finally see, The Lord's Holiest of Light.


From my bed and through the walls we'll take flight


I'll be going to your home on this very special night.


There i'll be hovering overhead for a while,


just to be watching over you and yours.


I'll tearfully blow to you my final kiss.


A Dove feather will gently float down to you.


Like a setting Moon i'll go away.


But unlike the Moon and Stars,


from the night, i'm forever gone to stay !


For My Father who art in Heaven


awaits me far above all darkness !


He awaits for thee, with a Love that could not be found in any Heart on Earth ! Lord knows, i searched long and well.


Do not worry to go to my grave site, Hon',


for i was never even there, My Love.


Just know my earthly struggle is done and i'll be waiting for you where only peace can be found and never any more hell ! ! !





I Pray in the name of the Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost !





Amen and Amen !





By WEB


11-13-08





You'll be ok, Hon' ! You will relax with practice.


Will-

No comments:

Post a Comment