Saturday, July 31, 2010

I want go to court its first time in my life give me some advice what can ido?

hi guys I'm Abdullah from Saudi Arabia but i live in USA








I will go to U.S court its about SEXUAL CONTACT ( touch gir





l in the back) and I'm very worry about that





i will find good lawyer





its first time that happen





so pleas give me good advice what can i do?





and they are have three witness about what is happen





im sure i don't do that





im swear im very sad for that coz i go to USA





study not for make problem





and did you think after go to court they are send my to jail??!!





im very worry about that





pleas help me!!!





* 2 days ago


* - 1 day left to answer.














i need help pleas what can i doI want go to court its first time in my life give me some advice what can ido?
Give me fifty gallons of gas and I will tell you.I want go to court its first time in my life give me some advice what can ido?
find a good lawyer..state your case clearly..explain that you are here to study...and that in your country actions such as what you are accused of ..are shunned upon..and that it will get you in more trouble there than here in the United States..Explain that you did not mean to assault or make the woman feel uncomfortable in anyway
first of all u need to remember tht u r going to court to put ur side of d story in front of d judge not to influence him so keep it short and strong...





and dont play d blame game just say tht u r innocent and rest all will be fine........................
Engage an advocate and he will take care of you. Being a Saudi Arabian, do not rub the court on the wrong side. Be polite and courteous.
Be normal. Tell the truth. Face the case lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment