Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help! i dont wanna be a no body in life! i need some advice!?

im 17! because of family issues i was not in school freashmen year in hs!


im supposed to me a junior but im a grade lower and i dont have alota credits so im not gonna graguate on time =(


im so scared to be a no body in life! i want to do great things!


im one of those peopel who worrys about things untill they come((if that makes sence))


and i dont wanna worry every day untill i graduate and go to college! thats would be alot of worrying lol!


any advice?!


any one else scared about their future at 17?


please help!Help! i dont wanna be a no body in life! i need some advice!?
honestly you are your own future and by constantly questioning life instead of seizing it you are already setting yourself up for bumpy road. If you feel bad about being behind then get your GED instead and graduate early- tell colleges and employers that you wanted to start achieving your goals (hope you have some! keep them close to your heart and never give up). they will be more than impressed.Help! i dont wanna be a no body in life! i need some advice!?
ur still so young. just don't think about the future all the time. take one day at a time. whenever you graduate doesn't matter. you can go to college know matter what and then in college you'll decide what you want to do with your life. and college is great. its all good.
Firstly I think you need to worry less and take control a bit more. 17 is both young and not young. Expectations around you change and by being a bit behind you think maybe you wont catch up or that trying to catch up is really important. So I suggest you take a bit of control over your future by planning some of those achievements you wish to make in life.


If you have some career dream in mind fine, but dont stress if you dont. I think your plan should focus on your education. You missed some time and so should not pressure yourself that its something negative that others your age are further ahead. You cant beat time, once past it is past, but you can plan for the future. Set realistic targets that reflect your education and learning skills. If there is room to improve those skills, like better time management, better reading or researching skills then plan to do something about them. Know always that as long as you do the best you can, it does not matter what grade you get, its the effort that counts. We all hope good grades follow, but for some learning is more difficult than for others.


The purpose of the education plan is to ensure that you pace yourself and don't put unreal expectations on yourself. You will get there as time and your plan allows. But targets, even small ones, give us feedback that we are getting somewhere, so your plan should identify realistic achievement points. When you get there, well party a bit, be proud of your achievement and confident in your ability.


I ditched or otherwise missed high school. As an adult I had to fix that, I had to do courses in maths and english and catch up. I was eventually able to go to University and now I have a good education. So being behind does not need to stop you or mean you wont get to do the things you want to.





Have faith in your commitment to reach your goals. Plan to do so, but always be realistic and allow for the odd setback. Once you have a plan, which will be a page long at most and cover the key points in the coming years, things might be less stressful. When you do worry, look at your plan, if you are on track, even if that has years to go, then don't worry.





I wish you well. Be safe, be sage
This is totally normal. I'm 27 and I still worry about my future. It just normal anxiety because you are a little behind on your credits and see your friends graduating. No worries.
Things will fall into place, I'm sure you could talk your counselor into working something out--like doing something with a teacher after school for your needed credits. Or, better yet look into independent studies!
I'm 17, also. I graduated from high school when I was 16 because I hated school and the people there so I joined an online homeschool program called florida virtual school. It is free if you live in florida but you have to pay a fee if you live anywhere else. I live in florida so I got in for free but it was so easy and I went through it so fast that I graduated early! I fee like a weight has lifted off my shoulders. I'm sorry about your family issues.





If you want to talk, feel free to email me! We can probably relate in a lot of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment