Thursday, July 29, 2010

If someone told you to get a life, would you accept that advice?

From a person who spends a minimum 18 hours a day on Yahoo?If someone told you to get a life, would you accept that advice?
Wow.





I really don't know what to say in order to get through to you.





What sense is there in knocking certain people down on this site for the time they spend on here when you're spending your time being ignorant?





Seriously





The internet is a safe haven for morons. You think you can come in here and say whatever you want because you don't have anything to fear. You wouldn't dare say this to actual faces. Instead you have settled for a keyboard and a screen in which you can hide behind.





I think you are pathetic...





You are insulting BlueFaerie for spending too much time on here or having supposed ';identities'; while you spend all your time here looking her up and reading everything about her and God knows what else.





Are you just angry that maybe she didn't give you best answer once? So now you have a grudge? Is it something that stupid? Or are you actually pathetic enough to really waste your time wondering if her and her best friend are really the same people?


Or is it just that you have absolutely nothing to do and no one to spend time with (or anyone that wants to spend time with you) so you have settled for being a complete SOB.





Get over it.


They're different people.


I think you may just be jealous of the friendships she has and the closeness she shares with others.


Maybe if you tried spending time with people without being a completely ignorant d i c k you could have friends too.





Therefore, i think you should get a life.





A real one.





It's not considered a life if you just create another Yahoo account just to berate people...





Step outside your front doors, acknowledge that there is still a sun, and breathe in the world.If someone told you to get a life, would you accept that advice?
If I was going around cloning and slandering people than yes, I would take that advice. But since that's you and not me.........
i love you ♥ Luveniar♫ OR Blue WizzleWazzle Faerie
Depends on what kind of life they want me to get. If its for the better...then why not?
yes i would.
no, I wouldn't, since she has no life!
I wouldn't. I would tell them that I have MORE of a life because I spen 10 hours on the web. It's better than 18!





Peace out!! Rock on!!! Happy Holidays!!!!!
Yep cuz they want you to have the life they don't have!
I'll trade if I get one with a little less debt and a little more privacy.
Take the advice.. their life is none of your business. In putting someone down who has done nothing to deserve your contemptible comments, you are showing that you are not a very confident person at all.
Not really.
That's like having someone call you from a Star Trek convention to tell you to get a life.
Actually I would return the compliment with fkoff.
no, because, their criticism reflect on themselves, they are probably life-less, :)
no I would just post/answer another question because this is living the life right here!
nope
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment