Saturday, July 31, 2010

I've been having a real bad problem about my social life.. Please give me advice.?

Hi. I'm a 20 year old guy, still at college.





I've been really having this social life problem. I feel like such a mentally challenged person.





I'm happy with everything about myself. But when it comes to relationship with others, it's really making me so sad. I'm a quiet and introverted person. Although right now I feel like slowly becoming a little more outgoing. But still it's making me sad. My life so hard. I realized social life is damn important. It affects a lot of your life.





I think the REAL problem that can make everything right once it is solved is that.. many people seem to think I'm a boring person. such as talking less. I can't really help it. Nothing much comes to my mind. I'm not very used to talking to people. When I see other guys who are fun to talk with and people adore them, I feel kinda envious.





And another problem is my face. People think I'm serious-looking. There are times when I walk around, I'm just calm but they thought I'm angry or something unfriendly. That's just the way my face is. But from all my observation, what you really feel inside can make an aura of you in the outside and reflect it in your face. It's not that I think negatively but most of the times I just get nervous or shy when facing others. What can I do to make my face look always pleasant and friendly?








I just don't really seem to be a socially attractive person. It makes me feel so alone.





I'm thinking if I'm only strong enough I will endure all this by myself. But then I realized it's better to have more friends around you. It always hurts whenever someone rejects you or act distant to you especially when they only misunderstand you.





Please give me some advice on how to become more socially attractive.I've been having a real bad problem about my social life.. Please give me advice.?
Serious-looking isn't a bad thing.


However if this is troubling you, be more receptive of others.


Practice in front of a mirror. Smile more; genuinely.


Act confident, even if your not.


Body language plays a role as well; are you approachable?





I know this is easier said than done, but I hope I helped!


Best Wishes! :)I've been having a real bad problem about my social life.. Please give me advice.?
You worry to much! relax, don't be afraid to let some emotion show! As far as friends, I always found it better to have a couple of really close pals as compared to a big bunch of people you can't really be yourself with.

No comments:

Post a Comment