Saturday, July 31, 2010

I want go to court its first time in my life give me some advice what can ido?

hi guys I'm Abdullah from Saudi Arabia but i live in USA








I will go to U.S court its about SEXUAL CONTACT ( touch gir





l in the back) and I'm very worry about that





i will find good lawyer





its first time that happen





so pleas give me good advice what can i do?





and they are have three witness about what is happen





im sure i don't do that





im swear im very sad for that coz i go to USA





study not for make problem





and did you think after go to court they are send my to jail??!!





im very worry about that





pleas help me!!!I want go to court its first time in my life give me some advice what can ido?
First off i doubt that you will go to jail for 'touching a girl on the back .' If it was in the workplace you probably will lose your job for sure. It it was in school then you will probably have a restraining order put on you or possibly kicked out. All you can do is tell your story , stand tall with hands at your side, and dont speak unless spoken too first. Dont tell anymore than you have to and be concise about what you say. People from the middle east are watched closely in the USA so in the future be very careful.I want go to court its first time in my life give me some advice what can ido?
Good luck my friend





Will

No comments:

Post a Comment