Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice for the Unexperienced at Life... Wise words needed!?

I know life changes. I mean everyday it does. But right now, life is so crazy its hard to handle. Today my best friend told me she might be pregnant. Shes 15. I mean what do you do? I'll always be there to help her and be there for her, but what do you do to confort her? How do you react? And then theres the whole deal that I'm 16 and I know I'm not grown I'm far from it. But I find myself doing things I shouldn't. How do you know whats right and whats wrong when you dont even relize what your doing? How do you know when to keep going and when to give up?Advice for the Unexperienced at Life... Wise words needed!?
My dear, life plays a very dirty trick on us, one day you are a child just wanting to play with toys and watch cartoons and the next thing you know you have all these hormones and peer presures to deal with. The worst part is that most of you is still that little kid trying to deal with these seemingly HUGE problems/issues. Heres the good news, everyone feels this way at your age, some don't show it but they do. Some day you will look back at most of the things that are going on right now and you will laugh.The fact that you asked this question shows that you are way ahead of the game, I simply went through the same stage you are going through right now CLUELESS, You are going to be alright. You are good to your friends, you know that you are not grown up enough to make adult decisions ( by the way, a lot of adults aren't grown up enough to make adult decisions)and you have the intellect to ask the big question. '; what is it all about '; and you can only answer that for yourself after you have experienced a little more of life, but I will tell you this , life is so beautiful in so many ways and I wish them all for you. Try not to worry too much, you are on the right track.Advice for the Unexperienced at Life... Wise words needed!?
we all know what right and what wrong.its up to us if we don't want to do right. we all know if we have sex we can get pregnant.and your asking how to react .just like you did not shock , but be there for her that nice,and you say your doing thing you shouldn't.stop and think cause you don't want to be like your friend.no you never give up on life never .we make our life's .and things happen cause we let them.your 16years old think.what you say and do cause your are the most important person.is you .good luck.never give up .life had ups and downs
You just need to do what feels right at the time. Ask yourself, hey, am i gonna regret doing or not doing this? Don't worry about what other people are gonna think. What you do might not be ';right';, but it might be the right thing to do in a certain situation. Like they say, heroes are the ones that do what needs to be done regardless of the consequences. And as for knowing when to give up, don't ever give up on yourself or the people you love and you'll be alright.
Please understand this is a very sensitive subject and this is only my opinion. I knew some one who got pregnant at 15 and her mother made her have an abortion, I do not believe in that. I am 24 and just had a baby and I felt that I was too young, you are never ready. As long as her parents support her decisions and aren't too ';old school'; then perhaps it is just her time (not that I am saying that everyone who is still in school should have babies), but the girl I know is now a bit older and she is having a lot of trouble dealing with what she HAD to do. Just be a friend and don't judge, if she is afraid to talk to her parents then maybe together you guys can find help through a local pregnancy crisis center. It is natural to become a mother and as long as her home life was not too bad then she will be fine, it is important to find some one who is older to confide in because they know how to talk and relate to other older people. Good luck!!
Teenage years are the hardest ages becuase you go through so many changes mentally/ physically/ emotionally/ and spiritiually :(


Your friend is confiding in you...all you can do is listen and direct her to some counselling agencies for youth. You are NOT there to fix it or take over someone else's life decisions. You have your own life to focus on.





Second....if you are having concerns where your life is going....find people to confide in...guidance counsellors/ older relatives/ senior citizens/ clergy/ etc... to see where you want to go and what steps you need to take to get there.





You sound very mature for your age...but remember you have only one job and that is to be 16 :) You have the rest of your life to grow old. :)
before you do anything, sit down and think or ask your friends if it is right.. always be there for your friend no matter what!! tell her she will be fine no matter what!!

No comments:

Post a Comment