Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What should i do...I'm so confused on this love life.please help me. and give me good advice.?

I have a bf who i have been dating for 9 months now..and throughout the relationship he has been talking to girls..at the beginning he acted like he was single and flirting with them..but i dont really know if he was dating them or not..but i could see his emails to and from them off of his myspace and he had them on his yahoo also..and then now hes talking to his ex and telling her to call him and changed his name from justin loves marcy to justin..and asked her if she was dating anyone..and she told him no..then he got mad at me cause i deleted her and crap..and ive been talking to this great guy whos actually my age.(15 almost 16) but my bf is jus now 18..But this guy goes to church and really likes me..he doesnt lie to me like my bf..i just feel like i cant trust my bf like i could..but this guy i can, we talk all the time and we're great friends..ive always wanted someone who would treat me right and go to church with me..but i dont know what to do with my bf..we argu all the timeWhat should i do...I'm so confused on this love life.please help me. and give me good advice.?
Lose the 18 year old and try the friendly guy. (break up with him)


Your boyfriend will dump you soon anyway just because your relationship is not meant to last.


Try the new guy. you may not work out as bf and gf but at least you sound like you'll be good friends and it will do you good to split with your current bf.What should i do...I'm so confused on this love life.please help me. and give me good advice.?
If you don't trust your current boyfriend leave and find some one you do trust. Its hard to do but making the right choice for you is what is important.
I know you already know the answer to your question. Hint its called woman's intuition listen to it you'll find its usually right.
Go to the one who dont lies to you
Your 9mth bf is at an age where he's exploring his options and not quite certain of anything or anyone yet. You are focussed on what is in front of you. Relax, you still have time to get serious. Worst yet, he's 18, he could get in trouble by being with you. I'd let the relationship go to being friends and continue same with the new guy (from church). You are in noo hurry.
maybe he wants more gilfriend and his not contented with one girl...if he is serious for you then your the lucky girl that he chosen..
Grow up, break up, and move on.
At 15 you should be enjoying life and not worrying about love. To answer your question...it's time to show Justin the door, you don't have to put up with his BS. Justin will continue with this behavior for a while and you don't need to be around it. The guy from church sounds like he would a nice friend first...get to know him before you make him your man. Find out what's in his heart FIRST.

No comments:

Post a Comment