Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Life Fallen apart? Need serious advice?

so Within like 3 days my life is fallen apart


%26gt;didnt make this big soccer club and my dad was upset so now he is like blah





%26gt;I lost my GF of 2yrs forever





%26gt;My Grandma is seriously illed and My Mom is gunna go outta the country for like a 2 weeks





so yea how do i make things better


Friends can only do so much.





Life Fallen apart? Need serious advice?
Hi There Cheto5,





Lets take it one at a time. This way you will not feel so overwhelmed.





1. Your dad will get over it sooner than later!


2. First of all nothing is forever, and time does heal all wounds. Though it is very painful in the beginning. You might even get back together, and if not so be it. Just take in deep breaths and try not to obsess over it.


3. Pray for your Grandma, that is all you can do, and it will make you feel better. I have a brother who has leukemia, and I pray all the time for him. Praying soothes the heart, and soul.





Life is like a bowl of cherries, their are some rotten cherries among the bunch. The reason you are are falling apart now is because all of the downs, came crashing DOWN on you simultaneously.





Sincerely, MicheleLife Fallen apart? Need serious advice?
Its only temporary, things will get better, worse, better worse. Life has alot of ups and down someitmes it all comes crashing on. Move on day by day and try to keep positive even though you think you cant.


I hope your grandmother gets better, that seems to be the most serious out of all the things you mention.
Just remember that it could be a lot worse.
Prayer helps. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment