Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice, Cant enjoy anything in life without hating myself.?

In my life the people who I know and where I have made my friends from are all at my school. Most people at my school are shallow, self-involved arrogant assholes. Therefore I dont really engage in their stupid immature games to seem the coolest so they become popular.


I have learnt that the people who are the popular people always have something desirable to offer that seperates them from the norm or weird people ( kinda like me). If they have this, (eg. pretty, sporty) they are completely normail and accepted for whatever they do, wheras people who are basically invisible are simply laughed at and percieved as weird and un normal.


This is what has happened to me, so i am invisible therefore whenever I do anything it is seen as a joke because I am doing it.


This has made me see myself through there eyes meaning when I do anything I think of how they would react to seeing me do that. and feel ashamed of my identity through their eyes.


should I try to adapt and be able to offer something, or how do I not become dependent on others peoples opinion of me. and to be able to live my life without judgeing myself because of how other people view me,Need advice, Cant enjoy anything in life without hating myself.?
damn i think the exact same way.. if your in high school just count down the days until you get out because its not going to change.


It seems like you need to just stop giving a **** about what these people think and instead think about the future where their opinions will be long gone and you will have the chance to be more successful then them.. The immaturity in high school made me just stop trying. people thought i was quiet and shy but i really just was sick of and done with most everyones shallow bullsh*t and looking towards the future where i would never see them againNeed advice, Cant enjoy anything in life without hating myself.?
Why think of how others perceive you doing things? Who cares? Do what you want to do and don't let anyone drag you down. One thing you'll learn later in life is none of that bullsh*t matters. The 'weird' people end up being the cool people later in life.
I have a roommate like that.... my suggestion is don't read self help books they will screw you up and find people who you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment