Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HELP! my life is so bad and i need advice?

i feel like every one hates me!! i cry myself to sleep tonight and evry single person in my family puts me down , starts a fight with me or ignors me!! i feel so alone ,help, and like i am in hellHELP! my life is so bad and i need advice?
You don't say your age or sex, so it would have to be a very wild guess.





I would say the issue is within yourself. I would guess you are a teenager, and possibly female.





Firstly, you are not in hell, you just think you are at the moment.


Secondly, you are never alone. If you really need help or advice, your local phone book will have plenty of free helplines.


Thirdly, I would guess it's your perspective on everything that is getting you down. Try changing the way you react to situations.


You say that your family puts you down and starts a fight with you. It takes two to fight. Whatever is said, let it go over your head, refuse to fight and then you won't get upset.


Finally, I would suggest you try and speak to a friend or relative you know and trust, and who knows you and your family. Confide in someone who knows you better than an anonymous stranger like me.


Whatever you do, time will work things out for you, so here's wishing you a lot more happiness for the future.HELP! my life is so bad and i need advice?
okay, i've been there too.


try talking to someone about this, like a friend or even your parents.


tell them what exactly is going on, and just how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment