Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I live surounded by old people and want more of a social life please give me some advice...?

i live in an area surrounded by elderly people and i want more of a social life, i am a very outward person and i am not at all shy and people generally get along with me quite quickly, and most of my friends live quite far away, i also live near a large town and would like to make friends there but i don't no how can you give me some advice...I live surounded by old people and want more of a social life please give me some advice...?
BE KIND to your elderly neighbors, they'll watch your back, if someone is beaking into your car or your home, YOU KNOW they are Watching YOU, BE KIND!I live surounded by old people and want more of a social life please give me some advice...?
Are you a Floridian like me? Lol.... Well, anyway, I know it's hard...but please, don't forget the kind senior citizens. Here are some tips (I'm pretending you're 18 or 20 here):


-Meet people in clubs by dancing (it actually works!, course, I'd never do it :P)


-Start making friends at school or work


-Maybe those neighbors have children or grandchildren your age? Your neighbors might think you're nice to them , therefore, WANTING to introduce you to their family


-You can join clubs, teams, or groups in your neighborhood or school


-Do something spontaneous, like a stand-up comedy (if you're someone funny and easy to get along with)


-You can meet people Via Internet by social sites such as IMVU
join a club, or even better start a juvenile club. Study abroad??
go to the mall or wherever the younger people hang out, and start random conversations
elders can carry out a good conversation
move out of florida
get a car


car = freedom
try to get out more with you friends

No comments:

Post a Comment