Tuesday, November 22, 2011

LIFE OUT OF CONTROL??? need advice!?

i dont know what to do anymore or how to deal with it. im a 19 year old college student that is very social im in a fraternity and i am a smart good looking guy. not to be conceited. but all this is a front i hate my life everything is out of control i cannot live at home anymore my dad has threatened my life various times he put a knife to my throat before jus because i stay out late i got kicked out today its horrible. not only that i got kicked out of my university so im going to community college but regardless of what i do i mess up even though im very smart. im in alot of debt i need a job but i have to move out i cant deal with this. but at the same time i put a front as the big social party guy and i jus drink to relieve the pain because im always pretending to be the tough happy guy...please any advice would help i jus needed to vent. thank you.LIFE OUT OF CONTROL??? need advice!?
Dude my suggestion is practice yoga you can do better.LIFE OUT OF CONTROL??? need advice!?
Well looks like you know what too do grab a gun and shoot everyone! Joking don't do that! (Unless you shoot yourself first..)


Alright man got only one tip for you look on the bright side, my life is **** hell half the people in the world have it way worse then you do so count your blessing just work hard hope for the best PEACE!
I'm sorry to hear all of that. Most people feel like things are getting out of control at one point or another. To keep your sanity and to ease the pressure/frustration all of this is putting on you, you need to tackle one thing at a time. Seriously, I know that sounds like common sense, but looking at everything at once is overwhelming and can easily freak you out. So, maybe try this:





Step 1 - Find a different relative or a friend to bunk up with temporarily (I wouldn't choose frat brothers, you may end up partying your way out of college. You can always offer to keep up the lawn and house in return, or pay them back later)





Step 2 - Find a job. Even if it doesn't pay that well, or if it sucks. Working anything while trying to find a better paying gig is always a better option than no job, since there will be cash in your pocket.





Step 3 - Write down a budget to follow for EVERY paycheck. What you can save (50%), what you will pay towards debts (20%), what you have to spend on gas, food, etc (20%) and the rest (10%) is extra or for partying, whatever. (These percentages were all just an example - customize to your needs)





Step 4 - Prove yourself this semester (and next, if you must) in school with your grades. Knuckle down and just bust ***. You'll get yourself back into the university.





I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I don't really have advice about that, other than to stay away as much as possible. Try to chill a little with the drinking. I mean, I know you're in a fraternity and you're a college guy going through a bunch of crappy stuff, but this semester, you need to just get some stuff straightened out. Don't fall back in school - if you do good, you'll get back into the university. I hope I helped you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment