Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can I please get some much needed advice about my love life?

Ok Ive been going out with the most mazing woman in the world, in fact its scary how we are the same person with the same thoughts. Recently though an ex of hers, who was emotionally abusive to her for years, all of a sudden wants her back in his life. She has two kids with this guy but shes not in love with him. We are in love but she really wants her family to be whole again. We both are married but we are both going through divorce with our past. About a week ago he said he has never loved her and she was just the baby's momma but she considering going back to him just FOR the kids. My parents were together for the kids and they are really unhappy plus they put us through alot by fighting etc. I dont want this to happen to her family, and we are taking time apart so she can be by herself and decide what she wants in her life. I love her dearly and we were talking about being married one day about a month ago. Besides space what else can i do for her without pushing her away.Can I please get some much needed advice about my love life?
Your question is really about to make me cry, am serious because I was in that same problem but I was the child. I was like 11-12 between those ages and my step dad at the time was horrible he was abusive and called my mom names like fat this and that and he hated me the most since I was not his child so he treated me different from my other two sisters and I knew my mom wanted to stay with him just for us which made me feel guilty, I remember locking myself in my room as my mom was told off and beaten but I got brave one day and when it was just us and he went inside the store I asked her when will she leave him? She seemed shocked I know for a fact if I didn't say anything she would either still be with him or died.





Please tell her that its not worth it and by staying with him and her kids see how unhappy she is they will either get someone like him in the future thinking its ok mommy didn't care so they will settle for less and or they will have to suffer an unhappy mother until there able to move out.Can I please get some much needed advice about my love life?
She needs to make up her mind so give her some time. Fight for her though....try and make her see getting together with the ex for the sake of the kids is not the right decision for anybody. The kids can still see their dad even if she is with you. She is not doing them any favours by going back to a man who emotionally abused her and who she doesn't love. The kids would have a much better environment if she was in a mutually loving relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment