Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I could really use some advice about college and life goals!?!?!?

Im 15 years old and a junior in highschool I want to go to school to pursue musical theater. Im really good but my parents are extremely unsupportive and are saying they wont send me to school to pursue something like that. Im so broken hearted and am trying to trick them into sending them to me like saying if i go to colelge for that then ill go to graduate school for musical therapy and what not. This is what i want so there should be no other options. My little brother is disbaled and im gay and theyre ashamed of that but how can i make them see. Ive been miserable for months and its constantly on my mind. My heart is broken but I will never give up. I am going to colelge for musical theater wether they like it or not but i dont know how. Help me!I could really use some advice about college and life goals!?!?!?
There are possible choices :


The only thing that can't stop you to achieve your goal is not you parents moral support is the ecnomic.


If your parents incone is less than 60,000 you can apply for Financial aid online. This way you wont need they help, so you can go to whatever college you want


a second choice wich is even better is to get a job.


when you apply to financial aid you put yourself as an indepedent person, this way you will only paid according to your income.


also try to look for schoolarships, take the PSAT and try your every best to score high, try to keep your grades above 3.0 ( it will give you more chances). In the senior year, take the SAT.


also narrow your colleges list, go to collegeboard.com , and look for collesges and schoolarships.


Start now, I was going to apply to Harvard but is already to late :/


becuase I need to take 3 SAT subjets!!!


start planing early, dont give up and keep practicing.


remenber


to be sucessful in life you dont has to become a doctor, just do what you really like, perhaps you can become the best actor and wins tons of oscar's.


just take the risk for your dream but be smart.


do what I said start looking for college early and be aware of the dealines, I recommend you Julliard :]


Goodluck Mate I hope this help you :]

No comments:

Post a Comment