Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice? Worst days of my life/ bf probably cheating. HELP ME PLEASE?

we are together for 3 1/2 yrs. were only 22.





for studies we both went abroad, same country, but different city. he is in the capital, lots of fun and distractions. im in a small city.





since hes here, hes only going out, partying...he has changed compeletly. we used to spend so much time together, everyday, plus talked on phone for a few times. Now he barely talks to me everyday. he calls for 2 min, and sometimes we skype but maimally for half an hour.





we had such a strong bond, and breaking up was unthinkable. yet 2 weeks ago (we are only here for a month and a half) after having an argument he wanted to break up with me. he said ii didnt leave him his freedom, he is young wants to be able to travel bla,bla,bla. i begged him not to, called 100 times. and then i gave up. he was like a changed person to me.





a day after, he called,saying hes sorry, hes been such an idiot and if i will forgive him. i did of course.





Still hes acting weired. I wanted to come and visit this weekend,a nd he told me he had some other plans,so for a month we wont be able to see eachother.





as i was at his place the last time(last week) and thats what intrigues me the most (its a bit pervert though, sorry) he had his genital area shaved. he only did that when he wanted me to give him a bj. and that day he didnt know i was going to come, so he didnt do that for me. also as he took a condom, i didnt see him opening any box,although i know we used all up the last time i was there.





i just dont know what to do. i didnt tell him anything. My heart is broken, but I have no evidence he did something. so i have nothing to confront him with. and now i saw on his fb wall, that one of his friends posted him a song about one night stands and stuff...that friend is a real playa, and they always talk about guy stuff...





i mean i know hes young and all...but if he loves meshouldnt he be faithfull??


please any advice on what to do would be apprechiated.





i dont just want to tell him that i suspect something, he would only tell me that i have no trust inhim and so on. I want something strong, some argument. what will i do??Any advice? Worst days of my life/ bf probably cheating. HELP ME PLEASE?
It seems that he is not that into you anymore. And yea it does seem like he did cheat. It seems that he is having too much fun. Do this: Call him and let him know how you feel, and then break up with him. Most likely he is going to call you anyways, it's hard to get over someone of 3 years. And if he don't call you then you two weren't meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment