Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Astrology- Marriage Match/ Not match. Please give advice whether my marriage life will be happy or not?

hi sir





I am loving a girl for the past three years. but now i have no interest on that girl. but she is loving a lot without any doubt. please say whether my married life with that girl will be nice or not





My date of birth- 04 jan 1976


place- madurai,tamil nadu, india


time- 00.54min morning


rashi-mahara


star-avitta





my would be wife details





My date of birth- 10 dec 1985


place- madurai,tamil nadu, india


time- 8.28pm


rashi-viruchigam


star-anusha





please give a remedy to lead a peaceful life





thanks in advanceAstrology- Marriage Match/ Not match. Please give advice whether my marriage life will be happy or not?
You shouldn't be marrying anyone you don't love.Astrology can't make you love someone,and without love marriage has no point! So do the woman a favour and let her go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment