Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can you please give me advice on a small life problem?

I am still in school and im young. A few days ago i got in trouble because i was giving away my stuff to classmates. When my parents found out they were very angry. I am in trouble for that but that is only half of my problem. My father bought me a sidekick 3 (a type of phone) several months ago, but i decided nnot to connect it to service because i had another phone and I heard that alot of people got robbed for that Phone. i opened it and played with it and left it in my room and then for the next couple of months didnt see it. Now i found out that its missing and i have no idea what happened to it . My parents think i gave it to someone because of my issue i had before. I really dont know were it is but my parents dont beleive me aand think i do. how do i make them believe me? Can i please get some advice? This is important for me because my parents told me unless i tell them were the phone is they wont get my anything i want. But i dont know were it is. PLEASE HELP. THANK YOUCan you please give me advice on a small life problem?
the truth will set you free.


and with the truth being told parents are able to help you better.


go talk to dad like a big man, and stop panicing.





go and be proud that you are telling the truth. shows him that you are growing up and he wil be proud of you.Can you please give me advice on a small life problem?
that is a hard one, my best advice would be to find the people that you gave stuff to and maybe someone who was there at the time. ask them to tell your parents that you did not give away your sidekick, let the witness testify on your behalf. other than that I got nothing. by the way what you did was not wrong it was just selfless generosity, but your parents are just lookning out for you.
Why are you giving your stuff away in the first place? I think what you should is give your room a really big clean out and see if you can find it. Try and remember where you last had it, also, have any of your friends come to visit you recently. Ask them if they have taken it, most likely they won't admit to it, but you can give it a try!





I hope you find it! Good Luck!
As a parent all I can say is that you need to tell them that they need to check on the bill to see if your phone has been used at all and let them know they need to cancel your phone number or change it they should believe you then. Otherwise once they see that your phone has no usage (hopefully) that will prove to them that noone has used the phone at all. Hope that helps you! Take care and God Bless!
Man up and take responsibility, quit giving away the stuff your parents buy you with their very hard earned money, are you hard up for friends that you need to give them stuff to like you or what's the deal? Start being trustworthy and your parents will forgive and forget in time.
apologize to them that you lost it, but that you did not give it away. think of some things that you really love, watching tv, phone priveleges, playing games, hanging w/ friends etc. and make a compromise, give them the right to take those precious things away everytime you give something of yours away. hope it helps
If i were u i would start in my room and in one corner start cleaning everything and taking evrything out of the room one by one and when it comes to ur bed i would taje the stuff off my bed and and lift up the matteress and do the same in your dresser if u hav one. (tats happend to me b4)
If they know that you gave away stuff, be honest with them and confess everything you gave away. Then tell them that you didn't give away the phone that it's missing or it's been stolen, that ways they know your being honest....I think I would believe my kids....if they came clean!!!





good luck
It might be some one who is always at your house. Well call the cell phone company and ask to track your phone in the previous few days. Or ask to have the phone service shut off.
try to have the company track it and see if it was used, when, and where.,


sounds like you get a lot of ';expensive'; toys, I've had my cell phone for 3 and a half years.
Look all over da house and see if u can find it. If not u might be able to buy one if u got da money. If not u just tell ur parents exactly how u feel, tell dem tat ur not tat stupid to gave away a expensive phone like tat.
you could put your self under oath or write a contract swaring u dont no were it is for if u lied u'd rott in hell for the rest of eternity that should make them belive ...............does that help??
first of all your are suposed to earn things not just get them and you need to be more trustworthy and maby they might believe you
your spoiled learn what its like to earn sometihng on your own.





dont be mad at me but when i read ';They wont get me anything i want'; that kinda pin pointed it
Love living today because you have access to lie detectors and can go on Oprah.
Look for it. Then show it to them.
Hi Ptyde Sounds like U need organizing skills. Dont give away.
u can call your provider and ask them if they can do anything to track the phone
As far as getting them to believe you unfortunately you've already set a precidence for yourself by giving other stuff away. If you lied about giving the other stuff away, then how do they don't know your lying about this one? Its a difficult spot to be in but eventually the parents will understand you truly don't know where it is. Your only other option is to get your parents to talk to all the other kids you gave stuff to and get them to tell your parents that you didn't give it to any of your friends. Sorry bud I've been in your position before and its a tight one but eventually one way or the other things will go back to normal. Good Luck.
Forgive me if I may be wrong here, but it sounds to me like there is more than just the issue of giving away your stuff. Are you being truthful with your parents, or do you have a history of lying to them? I can understand why they would have a problem with you giving your things away, especially without their proir knowledge. We live in a time where things are expensive, especially technologically, and they are getting more expensive. You parents may have come to the conclusion that you do not value the things that they buy for you, nor do you truly need these things. They may see it as their money being wasted. My opinion is that you need to sit down and really evaluate your actions and then be truthful with your parents about it. Do you really need or want the things that they buy for you? Or can they be spending their money in other areas of importance? Just be truthful with them and accept the consequences whatever they may be. I hope this helps.
Did you try cleaning your entire room and school locker cause I lost my ipod once and it was in my school locker my mom was mad but once I found it she seemed not as mad!





As well if you can't find it what you should do is tell them you need to talk to them about something and get them to sit down with you. Tell them the truth and tell them you didn't really give it away!!! Tell them what you told us in your question and don't lie no matter what!!!! This is what I would do the classical thing! And also apoligize for losing your phone in the first place!
You say that it is in your room, then look for it!. Best bet is that may be under the bed, desk just clean your room and your closet. Trace your steps and look all around your house if possible when parents ask tell them that your looking for it.


';When in doubt tell the truth.';-Mark Twain


I believe its time for you to sit with your parents and talk to them, I know it sounds scary but if you do not know where it is tell them do not let your eyes wander and look at them straight in the eyes. Ask for forgiveness and tell them you are really sorry and confess to them the reasons why you were giving your stuff away. If you do find your sidekick do not rush to rub on their faces, go show them and still be humble and apologize. Your parents love you very much, and you have to learn how to communicate with your parents. They are there to guide you in life, lucky you I haven't been able to get a cell in a long time. Your parents are mad at you now but remember this your parents can't be mad at you forever after all you are their kid. So LOOk for it ASAP!.


Good luck.





ChristChild- has a point too those things your parents buy for you are expensive you yourself said that people steal at your school, its worse knowing that your giving away what they work so hard for.


So again, look for it, and tell the truth, don't trip over the same stone twice and learn your lesson.








KEEP LOOKING! it must be somewhere around the house.
Well the only thing you can do is prove your turst, Tell them the truth about you not useing the phone. Tell them you will look everywhere you can for it. And tell them that you will pay them back for the phone or do things around the house to pay it back. It's all about saying how sorry and how you won't let it happen again. But tou have to mean it a do what you say.It's all about your word. If you don't have that people can't trust you with what you say.





I'm not judgeing just this is what i would do and i hope this help you. Good luck!
  • cream tones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment