Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What should i do? i need some advice.. and its a life changing problem?

ok the girl i been with for 6 months had to move up to NY to live with her mom.. so i was going to go up there in december.. she says im the perfect guy and everything.. but to be with me is hard cuz right now of distance.. she says its too good to be true... but this guy up there started talking to her and now she started getting feelings for him abit.. she tells me she wants to be with me and all the way she loves me.. but she says its easier to be with him... so right now shes bacily.. has to choose between going with me and havin to wait for the perfect guy... or be with him and just be ok and take the easy way.. she says no matter wat she picks its not fair for me or him.. if she picks me its not fair for him and if she picks him its not fair for me.. and i love this gurl to death.. but i dont want to make her sad or anything so im asking this...


Should i tell her to be with him so she can be happy... or sould i let her make up her mind... i want to be with her.. but i love her enough where as long as shes happy ill be happy for her... it will hurt but its not gonna kill me or anything... What should i do? i need some advice.. and its a life changing problem?
One thing I can say for you is that you sure are a super person! Here you are in love w/someone who supposidly loves you ';all the way';, BUT she is now interested in another guy? You are actually worried about her %26amp; her feelings, trying to make it easy on her. To be honest w/you, I don't feel she deserves someone like you. I'm sure you meant what you said, but if you feel she choose the ';easy'; way out w/someone rite there where she is, then let her go. You said it would hurt, but not kill you. Why don't you then just let things happen the way they were meant to happen. If the two of you live a bit too far to visit %26amp; be able to see one another on somewhat of a regular basis, I have a feeling you'll soon know who she's going to choose. Be prepared for her to take the easy way out. IF she really loved you like she claims, she wouldn't even be talking to anyone else. I feel you deserve far better than this, %26amp; for YOUR sake, I'd tell her to choose the easy way out for her. This w/set you free to be able to meet someone you truly deserve, someone who w/care as much for you as you do for them. With the attitude you have I don't foresee you having any problems finding someone who w/return the same love you have for them %26amp; getting someone you truly deserve. I would put her in your past %26amp; leave her there. Start a whole new beginning for yourself as I feel you do deserve better than she. Do this for you, %26amp; for her, but mainly be free for someone you deserve...Best to you...:)What should i do? i need some advice.. and its a life changing problem?
SHE SAID----no matter wat she picks its not fair for me or him.. if she picks me its not fair for him and if she picks him its not fair for me..


AND YOU SAIN ----i love this girl to death.. but i don't want to make her sad or anything...


SOUND LIKE SHE ALREADY MADE HER CHOOSE...she just met the guy and she's concerned about how hes gonna feel, young blood let it go, there's got to plenty of nice young girls in your area, long distance relationships don't work.....
  • cream tones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment