Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Not a joke, I need advice with a sex life issue!?

My mom was out somewhere and started talking to this woman who claimed to be psychic (and apparently was very convincing). The woman told her someone very close to her (related to her) would have a baby soon and my mom and every other woman except me physically cant have a baby because of age or a hysterectomy etc. So basically now shes making comments about my love life because she's paranoid something will happen because I'm in college and stuff lol. But i've never even had sex and I definitaly wont anytime soon because my life is complicated/busy enough to have to deal with a guy. Idk how to tell her to basically ';stfu'; without being rude or annoyed.Not a joke, I need advice with a sex life issue!?
Tell her: ';Except if God wants to make me the second Virgin Mary you have nothing to worry about.'; You`ll tell her all she needs to know in one sentence and in a slightly sharp and witty way so she won`t have anything more to sayNot a joke, I need advice with a sex life issue!?
State it firmly you're not involved with anyone, you're not sexually active, and not interested in having a child any time soon. Psychics at best see what MIGHT be, not what WILL be (if they've got any 'gift' at all). Then just move on from the subject and ignore her if she brings it up again...change the subject.
Sit her down and be honest with her about how you feel. She seems truly concerned and needs your reassurance that everything is fine. Remember you are an adult and make your own choices. Inform her that your choice right now is to concentrate on school and a career for yourself.
ask her who she trusts more:


a random psychic or her daughter





and if she says the psychic then you can tell her to ';stfu';
start with i'm a virgin its not an issue at this time
This situation is actually happening to my best friend as well. Her mom's psychic believes that she will get pregnant this summer and she has been procrastinating on her wedding simply because the psychic thinks she'll be pregnant. So now I will tell you what I said to her... don't let this rule your life. You have no control over that part in your life. My parents are pretty easy going, so if your mom is a little uptight this may not work well, but I'd tell my mom that I was 17 months pregnant with a hippo or something dumb, and she'd laugh and back off.





Don't react when your mom says this to you. Brush it off, say something like, ';I doubt it Mom'; and change the subject every time. Eventually she will get the hint, but just remember, she is your mom and will always worry, whether or not you want her too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment