Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Life.sucks.for.me.any advice?

i'm 16.


persian.


no status in canada meaning not a landed immigrant, citizen or whatever.


not a good relationship with my mother.


her bf...i don't like.


live with mom and her parents in a 2 bedroom apartment.


no cellphone.


curfew 9 pm even on weekends.


no guy friends allowed.


my mom basically has to pick my friends for me. or if she doesn't like my friend, i can't be with her.


i sleep on a mattress.


financially, quite poor.


i'm broken most of the time.


i find life pointless


sometimes i wish the mother i have right now, was not my biological mother and that i have been adopted, so i could go search for my real mother.


dad not in canada.


i have absolutely no connection with him.


i have a bf..he's rich..comes from a good family,


and accepts me for who i am.


i just can't help but feel...10 levels lower than him.


he loves his life.


i'm not allowed msn or anything.


i just want a normal life.


where i live in a better place,


go out with friends,


go out with bf without having the fear of my mother finding out and worriyng about what she'll do to me.


he makes me happy.


really happy.


he just gives me something to look forward to.


and you can say i'm a teen and so is he and that he's immature and just wants one thing and that i am stupid.


but i think i know the difference between being happy and totally miserable.


and i don't want to throw away something that makes me feel alive.


although it might be the right thing to do.


i just want a normal life.


i've basically raised myself.


my mom is crazy at times. basically if for example she tells me there is an alligator where i'm walking, she won't warn me or tell me to be cautious. she'll just put a big wall so i never cross that line.


she thinks she's the best and never admits that she's wrong.


i just want to have my own room


where i could spend my happy times in or cry myself to sleep.


...


i want to be like how most people seem like they are.


am i asking for too much?Life.sucks.for.me.any advice?
Try the book ';The power of positive thinking';





In your case, almost anything you thought that wasn't on this list would be an improvment. It's not about your situation. We all have crap to deal with. It's your attitude that's making you miserable. You've chosen to be misserable.





Another suggestion would be to go on eBay and pick up Tony Robbins ';Personal power II'; set of CD's. That will improve your attitude and your life. He has lots of stuff out and asside from his newest set which I haven't heard yet I think the personal power II is the best and it's cheap now because it's a few years old.Life.sucks.for.me.any advice?
amen.. my life is just about the same as yours except i'm not persian, have no boyfriend, and have my own room/bed, oh and i live in america, not canada.. that's about it..
No you are not asking too much.


That is why it is very important that you get a good education so that you can fulfill most of your dreams without depending on anybody to do it for you. Good things comes to those who wait. Patience is a virtue. Aim high and you will succeed.
Bsaically try to bide your time for 2 more years and prepare yourself to move out when of legal age. Never put yourself down try to focus on positives and maybe speak to and confide in a trusted adult at school that will help you get more personalized feedback.
Your mum seems to be your biggest problem i hate to say. You need to be around people that give you love and support and your mum isn't providing that. Your bf seems to be nice for you , you just need to realize you are worthy of his love and affection. Can you move with him for a while maybe ur mum might realize what she is doing to you.


Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment