Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hi guys and gals. I want to move out and begin my life as an adult. any ADVICE?

im 19. i have a job i make $7. 82 and work max 30 hours a week and get paid every two weeks. i also attend college not now but i will be starting ack up in september and probally will go for 2-4 days its a community college and i will be commuting. i live with my parents and i just want to get into my own place. iknow i dont make enough now but im looking for a better paying job i ve worked at the current place for 3 years so i have a pretty good work experience. do you know a good place where they might want someone like me to work?





any advice??? or experiences. just tell me everything you wish youd would have know before moving out on your own. i trully appreciate you help (in advance). ill pick best answer tooo :)Hi guys and gals. I want to move out and begin my life as an adult. any ADVICE?
Don'tHi guys and gals. I want to move out and begin my life as an adult. any ADVICE?
find the cheapest place to live bc you have your whole life to find something nice. Create a budget and see how much bills and stuff will accumulate to. It helps when you have numbers in front of you.
I stayed at home till I finished my jr. college time. Then I got a job and about a year after working I moved out. My job was and LVN/NA. Anyway, save up money, there are expenses other than rent, if you have a car you'll need to keep it running ie: oil change, tires etc. plus you'll have phone, cable tv, gas and electric bills, food and other stuff. Your gross income based on the info you gave would only be $938.40. Which is not much. So, I would stay at home as long as your parents are okay with it. God Bless You, and you'll be fine. Don't rush off if you don't have to.
  • cream tones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment